Chapter 34

Sorry my chapters are so short, but that's just how I write 😭 I'll try to make this one longer

"Couldn't we have tried a road? Or something just slightly less creepy?" Robin asked Nancy.

"I think we're getting close. We're almost out of here. Don't worry."

"Is she-" Nancy asked Robin, Robin looked over her shoulder to see Mira sleeping, she held tightly onto Robin and robin held a tighter grip on her, her legs wrapped tight around her waist and her head on robins shoulder.

"Oh my god." Robin said and picked her head up, making her eyes open.

"Huh?" She yawned and wiped her eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Robin laughed.

"Oh shit- sorry." She said, slightly embarrassed.

"Your good, but.. do you think you can walk now because I'm tired."

"Uh- maybe. " she said and got off robins back.

"Oh shit, I can." She smiled and walked alongside Robin.

"Eddie. Eddie." Steve ran up to up.

"Hey man, uh... listen I just, uh... I just want to say thanks. For saving my ass back there."

"Shit. You saved your own ass man. I mean that was a real Ozzy move back there."

"Ozzy?" Steve asked, a little confused.

"When you took a bite out of that bat. Ozzy Osbourne? Black Sabbath? He bit a bats head off onstage?"

"Mira mentioned him a few times.."

"It's very metal, what you did. That's all I'm saying."

"Thanks."

"You really love her don't you?"Steve asked after a while of silence when he caught him staring at her.

"I- your sister? I mean.. yes?..." he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"She's a nice person. I'm glad she found someone."

After that it was silent again for a while until Eddie spoke up again, he didn't really like silence.

"Henderson told me you were a badass. Insisted on the matter, in fact."

"Oh Henderson said that?"

"Oh yeah. Shit. Kid worships you, dude. Like you have no idea. It's kinda annoying to be honest. I don't even know why I care what that little shrimp thinks, but uh, guess I got a little jealous Steve."

"I guess I couldn't accept the fact that Steve Harrington Was actually a good dude. Rich parents, popular, chicks love him. Not a douche? No man way. No way. That like, flies in the face of all the laws in the universe and my own personal Munson doctrine. Still super jealous as hell by the way which Is why I would've never jumped in that lake to save your ass. Not under any, uh, normal circumstances."

A branch snapped and a creature chittered, making them stop and look around.

"Nope. Outside of D&D I am no hero. I se danger and I just turn heel and run. Or at least that's what I learned about myself this week.."

"Give yourself a break, man."

"See? The only reason I came in here was cause those ladies came in straight after you." He pointed to the three girls up ahead, Mira was chatting away with Robin while they laughed about something.

"Now I was too ashamed to be the one who stayed behind. Your sister didn't waste a second. Wheeler went straight after her. Not one second. She just dove right in no hesitation. Now Mira told me about your whole argument a while back. And if I were you I would fix that relationship. She's a good person and she really does love you."