Chapter 46

"Y- you don't know where she is?" Steve asked them again, worriedly.

"No. She ran off when Jonathan said to stay away from Joyce after she burned her with her powers." Mike explained.

"She also said something about Eddie and DJ being alive." Will said.

"What?" Dustin turned to him

"She didn't say much, just that she thought something was off about it."

"She's not insane- She just- she just needs help. And I wasn't there for her, we weren't there for her."Steve automatically defended.

Steve put his face in his palms.

"Steve-" Nancy tried.

"No. No. No. this is all my goddamn fault. If I would've told her she was adopted when I found out she was, none of this would've happened. I lied to her and now she's gonna go try finding her dead boyfriend and friend!"

"Don't say that, we'll find her, kid." Hopper said.

—————————————————————-

"Mira. Finally came home?" Vecna asked her, making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, sure totally." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

He chuckled darkly "I want you, and the other two, to become a team. A team to help me." He said.

Eddie looked at Mira.

This was all part of the plan. Eddie thought when she said Alright.

"I have a question." Mira told her dad.

"What?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to control my powers?"

He laughed "Well.. One thing to do is focus on something that makes you mad, and then use that anger against whoever your using your powers against."

She left him without saying anything, and the other two with her. He frowned but thought 'It's okay. She'll want to be with me eventually.'

_______________________________

Eddie, Mira and Dj all went to Mira's house. Eddie could fly there, since Mira was tired.

"Wow, she is beautiful-" Eddie pointed to her guitar , smiling at the guitar.

"Thanks." She laughed.

They all fell against her bed, Although Eddies tail and wings were pretty big, so they just moved to the floor.

"These things are so annoying." He pointed to his wings.

"I think it looks hot." Mira complimented.

"Totally metal." Dj laughed.

"Can I..?" He asked, looking at her guitar.

"Sure. Knock yourself out."

"Yay." He let out a little cheer with his hands, and then grabbed the guitar.

After about an hour or Eddie playing the guitar, and Mira and Dj doing random shit, they got bored pretty quickly.

They all sat down, bored and doing absolutely nothing.

"So.. what do we do now?" Mira asked them.

"Good question. Zero clue." Eddie told her.

"Hold on a sec-" she said, and she was gone, Eddie looked around in confusion and Dj shrugged.

She came back with food, and some drinks (mostly for her and Dj.. since it won't really help eddie)

She tossed a beer bottle to Eddie, hoping it would help him a little bit. And another one to Dj.

"Thanks." They both said and opened it.

"No problem."

Mira hadn't eaten a lot, so it obviously wasn't the best, but she had to or we'll she would die so..

Anyways, after they all ate (not Eddie, he insisted he was fine) they went outside.

"These bats are annoying." Mira muttered, looking at the bats behind them.

One of the bats started chewing Eddie's tail, making him look back.

"Seriously man? Quit it you stupid-"

Dj kicked it off.

"Your welcomeee." They sung.

"I could've done that." He rolled his eyes.

"You two are literal children." Mira told them both, they both looked to her with an offended face.

"You wound me, babe."

"Yeah me too, babe." Dj mocked him, in a deeper voice.

"Your dead, I don't think you could get any more hurt." She smiled.

"Too far. Too far." He wiped a fake tear off his face, making Dj and Mira laugh.

"You're so dramatic." Dj laughed.

"That's the whole point."

(Steve, who is concerned for Mira and thinks she is dead or lost: 😭😭

Mira, Dj, and Eddie: 🤭🎸😃