Chapter 14

Also, credits for Dj go to @-eddie_munson-
I forgot to credit you, sorry 😭 but yea go support her ❤️ thank you for letting me use Dj, and they are a very interesting and fun character to write for (:
Definitely reach out to me if you want to do something like this again!

^(that goes for anyone, I'm totally willing to collab with someone to write something, even if it isn't a fanfiction. It can be like an original book.)

Anyways back to the story.

———————————————————————

Cameras clicked around Fred's body. It was truly horrifying.

The small town has had so much happens the last few years, it shocked everyone to be honest. No one could just live with it. It's a wonder why no one just moves away.

"And after you talked to Wayne, what happened?" Chief Powell asked Nancy who was now at the scene.

"I heard barking from the dog. And then... he was just gone."

"See anyone lurking about? Who looks like they shouldn't be there?"

"No. No, no, there was nobody there."

"Nobody." Officer Callahan wrote down.

"I already told this to officer Daniels." She turned to look at him.

"Did you look into Victor Creel?"

"Sorry, what's that?" Chief Powell asked.

"Victor Creel. Wayne got it in her head that the old nut did this."

Chief Powell clicked his tongue.

"Victors locked away. Don't need to worry about him, all right? Now, you said last you saw Fred, he was by the picnic tables. Do I have that right?"

Nancy looked behind him to a car pulling up.

"Ms. Wheeler?" He asked, she automatically recognized the car.

"He was by the picnic tables. Is that correct? Ms. Wheeler? Does the picnic table ring a bell?"

She continued to stare at everyone exiting the car now.

The people included Steve, Max, Robin, Dustin and... Dj?

———————————————————————-

"So you're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the upside down?"

"If the shoe fits." Steve said.

They all sat at the picnic table.

"Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the mind flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know."

"All we know is this is something different. Something new."

"Doesn't make sense." 

"Yeah, I'm also really confused..."

"Uh- Dj, your- your nose-" Steve muttered, looking over and seeing that they had blood running down.

"What-"

Steve grabbed his sleeve and wiped the blood off, causing Dj's cheeks to flush a shade of pink.

"Uh- thanks.."

"No problem." He said.

"It's only a theory." Dustin said, answering Nancy.

"No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?"