Chapter 44

Quick A/n, I don't care if you find Mira annoying, because most of my ocs are like her and are mostly based off of me, so uh.. thanks ig?
I just don't wanna be like every other persons ocs, I like mines to be different and unique (:

Eddie groaned, as they continued walking to where Vecna was. He sat in what looked like a throne, bats surrounding him.

"Edward, you're finally here." He said, looking over to him.

"First of all, don't call me that. And second of all, what the hell do you want, piece of shit?"

Dj snickered, causing Vecna to look over to them, making them apologize quickly.

"Hm.. I know you two are very... close to Mira. Danielle should've told you everything, but I want her down here. And you are my only chance at that."

Eddie looked to Dj, and remembered the plan they had.

"Fine. What's in it for us?"

"You get to live." He said Blankly

"Sounds good enough." Eddie shrugged and looked to Dj

"You both will leave soon, I trust that you will do what I say. Or there will be consequences."

"Got it.." he muttered, looking to the ground.

He felt extremely hungry. He definitely wasn't gonna be okay going up like that.

Eventually, he settled on eating a bats blood, although he felt guilty and cried after. Dj tried to comfort him, by saying that soon they would see her, and they would be together again.

———————————————————————-

Everyone got out of the van, and looked at the cabin.

They opened the door, and they didn't see Mira. They called out her name, and she came out of a bedroom.

"Hi."

"Holy shit this place is a total disaster." Mike said, looking around.

"It was worse when I came in. I cleaned up the bedrooms, but I've been too tired to do the rest."

"Well that's a bit of a problem." Jonathan said, looking at a hole in the roof.

"I mean I get we gotta hide supergirl and runaway here, but this isn't exactly the fortress of solitude, man. It's more like a fortress of grodiness."

"I was here for two days, I'm still alive." Mira shrugged.

"Except I did sleep on the floor." She remembered.

"Come on guys, seriously, I've seen Mikes room look worse than this."

"Believe me, if I didn't clean Steve's, his would've been drowned in dirty socks and trash." Mira rolled her eyes.

"Ah, brutal dude."

Nancy turned on the sink. The pipes rumbled, and it definitely wasn't a very good working sink.

"Ah see? Water still works."

"I mean how did you even stay in this shithole for two days?" Jonathan asked Mira.

"Well, Will helped me clean it a bit, but it's still disgusting. But considering I'm on the run, it could be worse."

Nancy grabbed some supplies from a cabinet.

"And voilà, cleaning supplies."

"Oh! How come I never saw those? I was cleaning with some water and my hoodie sleeve."