Chapter 40

Someone said that Joseph that Eddie's mom was dead and his dad was in jail. If this is true I'm gonna cry

Even if it's not true this is my hc now

———————————————————————————

Mira, Dustin and Eddie all had a makeshift spear and shield, the bats could be heard slamming against the trailer walls.

Then it stopped and faded out.

"Hey dipshits! Give up that easy huh?!" Dustin yelled.

"Shh!" Eddie and Mira said at the same time.

"Is that really necessary?" Eddie said.

They were now on the roof of the trailer

"They're on the roof."

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." They all followed carefully to where the bats were headed, Mira leading.

"They can't get in through there, can they?" Dustin asked.

One of the bats poked a hole, peaking its little head out.

"Shit shit shit!" Mira said and started stabbing it with her spear, then Dustin and Eddie helping her.

"Die! Die! Die!" Dustin yelled.
———————————————————————-

Steve, Robin and Nancy walked up the stairs carefully, trying to avoid any tentacles.

They got their weapons out and prepared to go into the attic.

Then the ground suddenly shook again, Steve caught them and it ended sooner than the rest of them did.

They heard something slithering and Robin looked down, a tentacle wrapped around her leg and pinned her to the wall, more tentacles coming onto her and choking her.

"Steve! Nancy!"

They both tried to get the tentacles off, hitting it and stabbing it with their axes. But it just pulled Steve and pinned him to the wall as well.

And then It was Nancy, she was pulled and pinned to the wall just like the other two.

—————————————————————————

They continued to stab it, Eddie stopped and looked back for a moment.

"Eddie! We need you!" Dustin said.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" He said, chasing the both of them to stop stabbing the bats and step away.

He put the shield on the ceiling, and the bats seemed to stop.

Mira and Dustin put the spears down, Eddie breathing heavily.

"Holy shit. Holy shit."

"Nice." Dustin said.

"Thanks." They high fived.

"Hey, uh, while this is a great moment, does there happen to be any other vents?" Mira asked.

"Oh shit. Shit!" Eddie ran into his room, Mira and Dustin following after him.

A swarm of bats were now in his room, and right in front of them, They all ran back and Eddie closed the door.

"Shit!"

They all broke a bit of the door, the cheap wood breaking.

Eddie grabbed his shield and Dustin quickly went over to the sheet.

"That's not gonna hold!"

"We gotta go! Go Dustin, Fuck go!" Mira said.

Dustin climbed up, Mira told Eddie to go but he refused and told her to just go quickly. She quickly got up from the mattress and looked down.