She's gone.. .1

Mk had been doing his usual deliveries around town and after all that he went home to lay down but Mei had come over and made him go to the arcade so he reluctantly went and they pulled an all nighter.The next day Mk was very tired but still went out and did his deliveries,Mk blamed it on himself for staying up.At the end of the day Mk rushed up stairs to his room to go and sleep but was Dragged away by Swk and was brought to training.Swk had heard about a certain powerful demon coming and he wanted Mk to be trained before it could arrive.

Swk:Kid!Get on your A game!We can afford to waste time!
Mk:Yes Monkie king!*He said while slowly losing balance*

Swk went in for a hit and Mk attempted to dodge it but ended up getting hit.Mk had laid down for a moment and then got back up,Swk went in for another hit and Mk dodged this one and went to hit Swk but Missed causing himself to fall over.

Swk:Bud,We can't be playing around!
Mk:I- I'm not!
Swk:Well it sure seems like it!
Mk:I- I'm sorry...
Swk:Do you think you can say sorry when you're on the verge of death on the battle field?!
Mk:N-No I-
Swk:Well then don't apologize.

Swk went in for another hit and Mk didn't see it and was quickly throw into the floor.Swk not realizing how much force he had accidentally injured Mk arm badly.Mk grunted as he got up.Swk thought it was time for him to go home and sent him off.

As Mk stumbled home he hadn't realized his arm was bleeding out but just walked it off.When he got home he finally went to lay down and as soon as he hit the pillow he passed out.
The next morning he woke up and realized he was late to work.He rushed down stairs and when he walked in Pigsy gave him a glare.Pigsy yelled at Mk but this time Mk yelled back.He didnt know why,but he just did.

Pigsy:MK!!YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU,YOU CANT KEEP COMING IN LA-
Mk:JUST SHUT UP!!
Pigsy: ..kid..
Mk:I...I um...

There was a silence between them,Mk looked to the ground and Ran off leaving the shop.Pigsy called after him telling him to come back but Mk just ran.
When he did stop it was because he had run into Mei.Mei was confused as to why Mk wasn't working but just took him to go to the arcade without saying a word.When they got there Mei quickly ran over to the Monkie mech machine and started Playing.Mk felt bad for what he did but he still went over to Mei to play with her.As he walked over to Mei there was a boom as The ceiling fell,Mk quickly ran over and Grabbed Mei and brought her outside.The demon the Swk had known about had finally arrived.The demon saw Mk and quickly went to hit him.The demon slammed his fist into the ground and Mk used the staff to hold the fist from hitting him and Mei.He told Mei to run but Mei being stubborn tried to fight with Mk.While they tried to battle the demon Swk showed up as they started to feel weak.Mk still throwing hits at the demon and Mei was trying to slash it,But then the demon grabbed a hold of Mei and Mk reached his hand out but pulled it back, Swk grabbed hold of Mk, not wanting him to run.

Mk:W-What are you doing?!?
Swk:It's dangerous!
Mk:But Mei!!
Swk:Kid!You could get hurt!
Mk:But she could die!

Mk and Swk argued as the demon threw Mei to the ground she screamed and Swk and Mk turned to notice but it was too late.Mk ran over to Mei and held her.
She was cold.She had no pulse.
Mk looked up at Swk.His eyes starting to fill with tears.Swk had seen the tears in Mk's eyes and Instantly was hit with guilt but then was really hit with the demons fist.Swk Started fighting against the demon while Mk cried holding Mei in his arms.Swk had made the demon run away but didn't get the chance to kill it off.Swk then quickly went over to Mk.

Mk:No No No No..Mei please...
Swk:Kid.....

Mk turned his head to were Swk had stood.

Mk:Monkie king...
Swk:Bud...I'm sorry.....
Mk:SORRY?!?SORRY FOR WHAT?!?KILLING MY BEST FRIEND?!?STOPPING ME FROM SAVING HER?!?
Swk:Kid,I was trying to protect you!!
Mk:BUT SHE DEAD NOW!!!

As they fought Pigsy had finally made it to Mk he wanted to apologize for yelling but realized how much of a mess the place was and then he noticed Mk.With a lifeless body in his arms.

Swk:I did what I thought was right!
Mk:WELL IT WASN'T RIGHT!!
SWK:JUST ACCEPT THE FACT SHE DEAD AND MOVE ON WITH IT!!
Mk: ...
Swk:K-Kid...I didn't mean that...
MK:Y'know what..You really aren't a hero.I should have never looked up to you.ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU CARED!!!
Swk:I-
Mk:I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!!

Mk quickly got up leaving Mei's lifeless body on the floor and ran away crying.Swk was going to chase after him but he didn't.Pigsy quickly ran up to Mei and Noticed no heart beat.He looked at Swk with a sorrow look.

Heya!!Whats up? I know in my other story I said I'd write this a while ago but like- I forgot.

Anyways I don't know where im gonna go with this but I do have a few ideas 💡

Have a great day/ night bye!!!