Watch.16

1 week had gone by since Monkie king had brought Mk back.

Everyone had been keeping a clear watch on Mk.They didn't let him go anywhere alone,Well except the bathroom.(Because that would be weird if they didn't.)

Mk did try to run on the 3rd day but Monkie king caught him and didn't tell anyone only to kept Mk's little secret.

He wanted to see Red but he didn't have his phone to call or text him.He felt lonely even though he had all his friends.

(I'll just say,his old phone fell and broke while he was fighting someone else and he didn't have time to replace it, then the whole Mei thing happened)

Mk decided enough was enough and he was going to get away.Even though he would miss everyone.He couldn't stay.Didn't want to stay.

He wanted to go back.With Macaque and Redson.He missed Red.He wanted to hug him again.He wanted to be in the presence of Macaque once more and feel protected.

He wanted them back.But he also wanted his friends.

While Mk was hanging out with Mei he asked her if she wanted to go to the arcade Which,of course she did.

Phase 1 complete.Now he needed to convince everyone else to let him go.Phase Two in motion.

Pigsy:No.
Swk:Absolutely not.
Tang:No mk.
Sandy:Not today mk.
Mk:But please Mei will stay with me!!
Swk:Bud.No.
Mei:Pigsy!!Ill take extra good care of Mk!!
Pigsy:I don't know..
Mk:Please!!

Swk:On One condition.
Mk:What is it.
Swk:I go with you.Y'know to keep an eye on you two.
Mei:Ok then!!
Mk:Fine.

Mk's plan would likely fail now that Monkie king is going but that's fine he was still going to try.

Monkie king put on a pair of glasses and a jacket to cover his self.He also tucked away his tail.
(Yes indeed this is a very good disguise...)

They headed of to the arcade with Sun wukong close to Mk.

When they got in Mei rushed Mk over to a game and they played.Monkie king watch as they competed.Keeping a very close Eye on Mk.

Mei dragged Mk around most of the Time and Monkie king would just follow behind them.

At one point mk decide To set phase 3 in place.

Mk:Hey Mei!Lets go get drinks!!
Mei:Alright!!

They all went to go and get drinks.While in line Monkie king got distracted by one of the games lights.(Curious George-)

Mk took this to his advantage and told Mei he was heading to the bathroom.Mei said ok and waited in line for drinks.

Mk sprinted.He ran to the entrance and bolted out of there.It had been about 1 1/2 minutes until Monkie king realized Mk was gone.He asked Mei where he was and Mei said bathroom.

Sun wukong went to check the bathroom and he wasn't there.Crap.He got away.Monkie king ran for the entrance and couldn't see Mk so assumed he was pretty far but decided to try and run to find him.

Mk used the staff to go farther.He went far and kept going as he was trying to get away.

Monkie king couldn't find him and decided to make some clones to search the town and look for Mk.He didn't want to lose him again.

Mk made it far and ended up infront of a mansion.A familiar one at that.Redson's.

Mk excitedly knocked on the door and was approached by a bull bot.

Mk:Is red here?!I want to see him!!

The bull bot looked at Mk and the went back inside and shut the door.