Tease.8

LMAO IM LISTENING TO BETTY BY YUNG GRAVY WHILE CRYING MY EYES OUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER-

Mk:NOoooooOoOoO!!!
Mac:Let go of Redson.He's got important things to go and so do we.

Macaque tried to pry Mk off of Redson who was leaving to go home and do some work.

Mk:But I want red to stay!!
Red:I'll come back later.I think?only if I finish the rest of my project-
Mk:No no no no!!Stay!!
Red:I've got to go!
Mac:MK!

Mk's tail fell and he backed off and let go of Red.
They were confused on why that worked but let it go and Redson left.

Mac:Alright,C'mon we got to figure out how to get you back to normal.
Mk:Ok!!

~GALLALLALA~Time skip to later.

Mk had fallen asleep after him and Macaque spent all day trying to figure out how to get him back to normal.They didn't get any answers.

Mk's head was placed on Macaques lap as he was curled up into a ball with Macaques tail wrapped around him.(bonding moment 😎)

'Knock knock'

Mac:Come in!You don't need to knock Y'know.
Red:I prefer it.
Mac:Goody two shoes-
Red:Offensive.
Mac:That's what I was leaning toward.*He grinned*
Red:Ugh,Anyways I found out more about...You know who.

Macaque sat up but then remembered Mk was laying on his lap and shifted back into his original position.

Red:Should we chat somewhere else or some other time about this because Noodle boy is here?
Mac:Erm,He'll be fine he's passed out after working all day.

Macaque said that but he didn't know that Mk was actually awake every since he heard Reds voice when he walked in.

Red:*He sighed*So,As we know.They have been searching around these parts of the forest looking for Noodle boy.But while doing so they talked about "her" and disclosed some Information.She's back.They found a way and got her back and are thinking about trying to get her to come for him.
Mac:*He sighed*Ughh,That stupid Monkey..Can't ever let things go my way!!

Mk shifted and Brought himself up.Macaque looked at him and they went quiet.

Mk:Who's "Her"?
Mac:Nobody you should be concerned for.
Mk:But everyone's talking about "Her" and I want to know!!
Red:M-Noodle boy.I think it's better you don't know.
Mk:But I want to know!!
Mac:No.
Mk:Please!!
Mac:No.
Mk:Just tell me!!
Mac:YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW.

Macaque didn't know why he yelled that.He was just..Unprepared for Mk to find out so soon that "She" was back.

Mk went quiet,stood up and walked to his room and shut the door.Red son,Not knowing what to do,went to Mk's room and walked in.

When Redson walked in he saw Mk staring at his butterflies.

Mk:Leave me alone..
Red:You really want me to leave?

Mk's tail shot up and started to wag when he heard Red and turned to him.

Red:You ok?*He sat on the bed*
Mk:I'm fine!!
Red:Hmm,See I'm not believing that..
Mk:Hm?
Red:I've noticed,*He laid down*You apologize too much,You get scared by yelling.Did..You not get treated well as a kid?

Mk's tail stopped moving and he just sat there staring at Red.It was quiet for a while but then Redson heard tiny sniffles and looked up to Mk and saw him crying.