Back.30

New chapter dropped 🫳🎤🔥🔥🔥

Nezha:I'm trusting you all to get to where you need to go without my help.Is that much of an issue?
Mac:Shouldn't be.
Mk:We've got it!Go back to doing whatever you were doing before, BYEEE!!!!

Everyone said goodbye as they headed off.

They walked back to where Mei,tang and Mo were.

Mei:MK!!WHAT HAPPENED?DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO FIGHT OFF ANYTHING?!
Mk:No,We just went to a library.Nothing really happened.
Red:But what abo-
Mk:Nothing happened.*He glared*

Redson was confused but shrugged it off.

Tang:DID YOU GET ANY PHOTOS?!?
Pigsy:Yes tang,I got some photos.
Tang:AHHH!!!

Tang was freaking out over the pictures.

Macaque watched as everyone talked with eachother and got a little annoyed.

Mac:Shouldn't we be going now?
Sandy:Yeah we should.
Pigsy:Yeah, let's go.

Then, they set off for their journey-

(That's so cringy 💀)

Anyways,

___________

Walking around got boring for Wukong, he never expected to be dead,let along be killed by his own student.

He could always go back to being in a reality he could only dream of, or he could just sit in silent.

He could cry.
He could sing.
He could scream.

He could do anything.No one would hear, nothing could hear him,except himself.

And that strange voice.
Just his taunting inner thoughts.

There never was anyone else, it was just him.

The little voice in the back of his head.
Making sure he didn't forget,
He caused this.

__________

(Okay so I don't know what I'm doing anymore and they only thing I could find about where Buddha was located in JTTW was Thunderclap monastery,I myself haven't read the book, but if I'm wrong please tell me, I might fix it but please lmk 😭🙏)

As they made their way to Buddha,they didn't do much except walk.

As they walked they came across a few challenges, like getting across a river with fast waters that could drag them away.

They encountered a lot of animals and Mk got distracted a lot and almost got lost again so they decided to tie him to Redson.

Not the best idea, but at least they knew Mk wouldn't run away and get lost.

As they walked, they came across a demon.
The demon quickly noticed them and went to attack them.

Mei, Mk, and Red all jumped out infront of the rest of everyone to defend them.

Macaque decided to save his energy just incase.

The demon was pretty strong so it easily moved Mei out of the way.

Red kept throwing fireballs at the demon which burned him but the demon only got more mad and tried to hit Red.

Mk refused to use the staff.So he turned into a gorilla and stopped the demon from hitting Red.

He turned back and the demon struck again this time hitting both of them,knocking Mk out.

Mei quickly blasted the demon with her sword and got swung on.