Macaque.18

Hey...How's it been?

Sorry for not posting for a while...
I was working on the parts and I got a little stressed because I know this could have been better if I put more thought into it but I didn't..So-

Anyways,I want to just say sorry in advance because it's really crappy,sorry if they don't make much sense
😭🤚

Ah screw it.It might be literal garage but I'm tired and I need to publish this before I regret my choices.

GAHHH PLEASE-My finger had been hovering over the publish button for 10 minutes now..

Sorry again 😃👈

They had arrived back at Redson home a while later.While they were headed to the guest room they Ran into Princess iron fan.

PIF:Are we just bring random people into the house now?!
Red:Sorry mother,There's a situation.
Mac:Hey,Princess iron fan,Long time no see.
PIF:Macaque?*She seemed a bit shocked*Its been to long!Where have you been?
Mac:That's a LONG story.
PIF:Please,Come with me.We must catch up!
Mac:Alrighty.

Macaque and Princesses iron fan walked away to go and Talk.

Redson and Mk just stood there a little suprised to know that Macaque and PIF knew each other.

Mk:I wonder how they meet?
Red:I don't recall my mother ever bringing him up?
Mk:Oh well.
Red:Hm,Maybe they knew each other before my birth.Other wise I would have had some sort of memory for him coming around.
Mk:Well,Don't think to far into that.
Red:I'll try.

Mk and Redson Headed back to Reds room and stayed in there.

Macaque and PIF caught up a bit talking about how their life's were and had been going.

PIF mostly talked about how they would try and destroy the town until they made a truce after the spider Queen mishap.

A while later, Macaque told PIF about Mk.Sun wukong.And all that was going on.

PIF seemed surprised.She didn't know about most of this,Redson had explained a bit to her not giving full detail.

After chatting for a bit more,PIF showed Macaque back to Red sons room.

⬆️
During their chatting-

Redson had been working on his blue prints again and Mk was bored so he sat on the floor next to Redson and played on Red's phone.

Red:You're going to get sick from being on the floor.
Mk:Oh well.
Red:Get up.
Mk:Nah,I'm okay!
Red:Noodle Boy.There's another chair in my closet,You can go grab it and sit next to me.
Mk:I have a name,You can hear it and use it.*He said jokingly*
Red:Ha Ha You're so funny.*He said with a straight face*Now get that chair.

Mk got up and went to the closet to grab the chair.He grabbed it and placed it along side of Redson.

Mk sat down and became consumed in his thoughts.Just being in peace would cause him stress.

He tried playing more games to distract himself but that didn't help.

Mk:Hey,Red?
Red:Hm?
Mk:Can..I hug you?
Red:Ah- You don't usually ask..But I suppose.

Mk turned towards Red and hugged Him,Placing his head on Reds shoulder.

Red:Are..You okay?
Mk:Of course!

Mk nuzzled his nose into Red's neck with a smile making Redson heat up and blush.He then tightened his grip on Redson.

Red:In all seriousness.Are you really okay?
Mk:Yeah!
Red:I sense you are lying..