Chapter 73

Lauren's POV-

She walked away. How could she say all that when knew she ment everything to me. Luis was nothing but a management relationship, nothing more.

"Time to go" Exclaimed The girls as they walked over to me. "Where's Dani?" They asked.

"She left!" I whispered. "We have to go!" Everyone hurried to cars and trucks piling them selves into them. We headed to the buses.

When we got there, Demi grabbed my hand heading into our buses. She sat me down on the couch and the girls gathered next to her. I looked over at each girl and seen blank emotions.

"Lauren, what happened?" Demi asked sternly. I looked down at my fingers, scared to even look at Demi.

"She went outside about to leave, and I went after her. She was already leaving when I stopped her" I said nervously.

"And then what?" Demi asked.

"Then, we kind of went into an argument" I sighed. "Then she left"

"An argument about what Lauren?" Her voice began to raise and Ally grabbed her hand shaking her head.

"It wasn't necessarily an argument. She was telling me bye" my eyes began to water as every word Dani said rushed back into my mind. The way her lip quivered as she told me she would see me around, or the way her words chocked.

"So, its over between you two. No more Lauren and Dani." Demi said while nodding. She was beginning to scare me even more. "How in the hell can you choose him over Dani! Dani, who has changed so much just to make you happy! You even made her one of the happiest persons in the world, and you decided to crush her, by going out with him! Does he even make you smile or Laugh the way Dani does! Do you even care about Dani! She loved you for god sakes" Demi yelled.

"AND I LOVE HER!!" I shouted having enough of her yelling. "You don't know how I feel, Demi! Dani means everything to me. I can't be without her. I just let Selena get into my skin, and I broke up with her thinking they were doing something behind my back. I know Dani isn't like that. I don't know what was going through my mind" I cried into my hands. Then I heard footsteps walk into the bus. I looked up to see my family and Luis.

"Your with Dani?" My dad asked walking over to sit next to me.

My parents don't know I like the same sex or both. Well Actually, I'm only into Dani. I just want to spend the rest of my life with her. I wanted to tell my parents, but not like this. Not when I don't have Dani anymore, or when I'm in a 'relationship' with someone else.

"Was" I whispered crying into my hands again.

"Why didn't you tell us" My mom asked sitting on the other side of me. The girls got the hint and walked out of the bus. "You know you could tell us anything, Mija"

"I know" I whined. "But what's the point. We're not together anymore" my mom pulled me into a side hug as my dad rubbed at my back.

"What happened? She seems like a great girl?" Dad asked.

"She is, its just I thought her and another artist on tour were having a little thing going on. But she isn't. Then management made me go out with Luis." I wailed.

"There, there Lo. You have to get your girl back, no matter what management says. They may have a saying in your job, but not your heart" my dad was right.

"So, you don't care about me being with Dani?" I asked wiping tears away.

"No, of course not!" My mom exclaimed. "If she makes you happy, then she definitely makes us happy. We don't care who your with Lauren, as long as your happy, we're fine" I engulfed my parents into a hug and then raced out the bus to Find the girls still outside the door.

"Why didn't you tell me it was a management relationship. I could have done something about it. They can't do that to you" Demi said softly as she opened her arms for me. I walked to them and hugged her. I shrugged, not knowing why I went along with it. "Don't worry. I'll go talk to my manger. Ok?" I nodded.

"Thanks Demi"

A/n: sorry this chapter is a bit short!