Chapter 46

Today is February 9th. Which ment today the girls will be performing their first show to kick off the neon lights tour. I'm pretty excited to be traveling to places I have never been before with Val.

"Nervous?" I asked Demi who, was pacing back in forth on the bus. She nodded rapidly, running her fingers through her pink hair, which she has redyed twice. Its a really neon pink now.

"Could you tell?" She giggled. "Nice shirt by the way" I looked at my black Demi merch shirt.

"Thanks, I have to support my sister" I smiled at her. She gave me a have smile before the door slowly opened.

Ally walked in, holding a bouquet of flowers. I looked at the flowers in awe and knew it was my que to leave, so I went over to the fifth harmony bus.

"Dano! Welcome to our home for the next few months" Normani joked as I walked in. I giggled at her and sat by Lauren, who was getting makeup on by their makeup artist.

"Its lovely" I said joking right back to Normani. "You ready for tonight?" I said to Lauren. She shrugged taking my hand into hers.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous, and scared" I nodded. "But, the good thing is, you'll be waiting by the stage for me, right?" I nodded again giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Of course" she smiled looking a little bit at ease. "Have you seen Val?" I asked her. She shook her head giving me an apologetic smile. "She's propabaly with Dinah anyways" I shrugged.

While the girls did meet and greets, Val and I had to stay in what seems to be a cafeteria or something, with one of Demi's security name Joey. He is her second main security, while Max took first.

"Do you like baby sitting, Joey?" Joey shifted his eyes from the newspaper in front of him, to Val.

"Why?" He said with his normal deep voice. I looked at Val who shrugged.

"Well, that's what your doing now. Baby sitting two teens that don't need sitting" Joey laughed and placed the newspaper down.

"You know, no matter what you say, I have to keep an eye on you guys. Demi's orders" Val groaned chucking the water bottle to the trash.

"It was worth a shot" she mumbled.

"Hey Joe? When is Meet and Greet over? I'm tired" I whined. He took out his phone unlocking it to check the time.

"In a couple more minutes, so I suggest you guys finish your foods and stuff and let's get going back to The buses" I nodded and began to finish my piece of chicken.

After an hour of the girls just relaxing and what not before the show, it was time for them to sing there hearts out to Vancouver. I was currently getting my official laminated backstage pass, that I had to carry around, so security could know I was apart of the team.

"Here you go Dan" Joey said handing me my pass. "And Val" We put them on and walked around the venue. There were the buses were parked was a basketball and a portabal basket.

"Its weird" Val said grabbing the basketball and shooting it into the basket.

"What?" I asked going after the ball and dribbling it down to where Val was.

"I saw the girls on x factor, I bought their ep, I went to one of their mall tours, I'm now dating one, and now were going on tour with them, and the amazing Demi Lovato" she smiled enormously trying to process everything. I guess its finally hitting her that we're on tour with fifth harmony, Demi, and little mix. She didn't react when Demi told her about going on tour.

"Well, I had lots to Learn about everybody, but now that I know, I'm starstruck to be going. I'm dating one of them also, and I find that amazingly crazy." I giggled shooting the ball. "But weirdly, I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is going to go totally bad on tour" Val looked at me and sat my on the floor. She did the same, sitting in front of me.

"Is it like championships?" She nervously asked. I had the same feeling on the day we went to championships for softball. I ended up going home with a broken arm, and Val went home with three broken ribs. The opposite team had pitched the ball directly to Val's side which cracked her ribs. Our team got so angry that we ended up fighting. Lady Mats vs the rockets. I'm not even a fighter, but they had hurt my best friend, I had to do something about it. "Don't laugh!" Val playfully pushed me.

"I'm sorry. Its just that we got in so much trouble that day" I shook my head remembering coach yelling his brains out at us. "But anyways, yeah" my laugh died down and I stared at the floor.

"How about we not think about it now. Let's enjoy this, ok?" I nodded standing and taking Val with me.

"Let's go see where we have to be at"

A/n: sexist has been an issue for the longest! And I think men should treat women with respect regardless if they know them or not. That little 'joke' that the vamps had said was really disrespectful and out of line. Think before you speak, or you will look like shitSorry guys I had to but that out there! Comment!