Chapter 85

Before the show, I sat on my bunk in the tour bus, and began to take down my stuff. Pictures of me and Lauren, the girls, Demi, Val, Ray, Evan, mom, and even some of the bodyguards that I got close to, all went into a small box for safe keeping. I silently cried as I grabbed the scotch tape and taped it all around just in case it fell. I folded my all my blankets, grabbed my stuff animals, and chargers into one of my many duffle bags.

"Hey Red!" I heard Normani. I turned slowly and gave her a small smile before continuing with my stuff. "What are you doing? I hope it's not what I think" her voice sounded a bit abruptly.

"And what do you think I'm doing?" I sniffled. She walked over to me and grabbed my hands taking me over to sit on the couch. She gave me a perplexed look before speaking.

"Like your packing? What's happening, Dan. Why are you crying? Talk to me. We've gotten to close to lose our friendship. Come on, you can tell me anything" I shook my head, cursing at myself for letting my tears stream down my cheeks. But I couldn't hold them back. I launched myself at Normani and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go, as if I'll be magically glued to her.

"I'm leaving Mani!" I sobbed loudly. "But you can't tell Lauren, at least not yet" she hugged me tighter then I did. She rubbed my back gently trying to calm me down.

"But why? Where are you going? What's going on?" I started to hyperventilate and cursed at myself again, knowing all to well that a panic attack was coming on. "Dani, please breath!" She panicked and viciously slid the window open. "I'm going to get help, OK! Stay put." I shook my head rapidly instantly standing up. I walked over to the freezer and tried my best to stick my head in it. "Your scaring me!" Mani began to Yell.

Then, Val walked in and looked at us confused. She watched as sweat poured from my face, and my breathing going biserk. She knew what was happening. Before I can tell her anything. She was gone with the wind.

"M-Mani, p-please don't say a-anything" She gave a whiney face before rubbing her forehead.

"Fine!"

*

Everyone was now on Demi's bus surrounding me. All eyes and attention on me. It actually took Lauren awhile to Calm me down this time, but she did it. I'm so glad she did.

"Are you OK?" Camila asked with a worried look. I smiled like nothing did't happen and nodded my head giving her a thumbs up. Lauren stared at me intently with a look in her face, I couldn't make out.

"Are you sure? It took awhile for you to calm down" Dinah asked.

"Guys, seriously! I'm fine. Grand. Fantastic even. Let's just go get ready for the show." Everyone looked at each other, and walked away leaving me alone with Lauren.

"What's really wrong with you?" She spoke softly. I sighed deeply closing my eyes, sitting on the countertop. I can not, and will not say anything to Lauren, as much as it hurts me. I want them to tell her when I'm gone, so I don't have to see the hurt in her eyes. "I know your lying. Just tell me!" I rolled my eyes. "Dani!" She yelled.

"Lauren!" I mimicked. I hopped off the counter top and walked over to the tour bus door.

"Your not leaving without giving me some kind of answer, I'm worried" Lauren was growing impatient, and I was getting annoyed. She took my wrist giving it a squeeze, to make sure I didn't leave.

"Nothings wrong Lauren!" I snapped. "So don't worry!" I snatched my wrist away, and ran out of the bus to the dressingroom. I shouldn't have done that. Especially to her.

*

Demi was getting her makeup done, while I sat on the chair, so the stylist can do my hair. Demi took a glance at me, and sighed deeply.

"You know I'm sorry, right" I stood quite. "I know you came to me, cause you trusted me, and I blew it by calling mom" I still remind quite, but stared at myself in the mirror, telling myself not to cry. "I know you hate me, but-" I snapped my gaze at her.

"I could never hate you Demetria. I was just mad. But I don't hate you. I love you no matter what" I said softly. I looked at my laps feeling awkward.

"Thanks" she whispered. "Can you guys just give us a minute" The makeup artist and the hair person nodded and left. Demi looked at me with a small smile and stood up from her seat. "We'll talk about my conversation with mom after the show. But she wants you to call her so you guys can talk about the arrangements." I nodded.

"OK then" I said before I stood up to get ready for tonights show.

*

The show was almost over, I was now done with my set, and we all waited for Demi to start doing hers. I haven't talked to Lauren since I snapped at her and I probably should. So, I began to walk around backstage til I found Dinah and Val.

"Red!" Dinah yelled before hugging me tightly, that she lifted me off the ground.

"Hi DJ!" I giggled. "Have you guys seen Lauren?" I asked them both, but I was mainly asking Dinah since Val doesn't really care for Lauren after everything that has happened. She rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest. "If you like it or not Val, she is my girlfriend. At least around me act like you care about her!" I scoffed and walked away in disbelief.

"Hey D!" I heard Sel yell, as I passed her dressing room. I walked back, and waved to her and Ray. "Good show!"

"Yeah Aunt Dan! It was a really good show" He yelled enthusiastically. I walked over to him and kissed his head.

"Thanks baby! Thanks Sel! Have you guys seen Lauren by the way?" They shook their heads and went back to playing a board game. "Mila!" I yelled when I came out out of Sel's room.

"Hiya Red!" I giggled and asked about Lauren. "After the show, she just liked, disappeared. If I see her, I'll tell her your looking for her" I nodded and went on my way.

"Cutie!" I raised a brow and kept walking not knowing if who ever was talking, was talking to me, or someone else. "Dani!" I looked back and saw Jade.

"Oh, sorry Jade. I'm not really focus" she nodded understandingly. "What's up?"

"Nothing!" She said to quickly. "I just wanted to say great show" then she turned on her heel and powered walk down the hall.

"The hell?" I said to myself. I shrugged and kept on my search.

After awhile of looking, Ally had told me she was on the bus because she wasn't feeling to good. So, I went on my way and walked over knocking on the door. She answered and raised a brow, surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked a bit coldly. I didn't expected her to say it like that, but I dersvered it. I'm being a complete bitch. "Hello?" Her eyes went dark and her voice grew with anger.

"Uh, never mind. I'm sorry. I'm going home. I won't snap at you anymore" I half smiled and walked away, to Demi's tour bus to wait.

*

A/n: shout out to @kelsi_Ann for always leaving comments!! You DA REALIST!! Lol