Chapter 23

Instead of going to my room or guest rooms, we laid on Demi's living room floor. Lauren of course laid next to me, but she laid her head on my stomach. When she would talk i would stare at her beautiful green eyes, and beautiful complexion. She was something really precious and special.

After awhile, we fell asleep. But the thing is, I couldn't. I laid there looking at absolutely nothing. Of course since it was pitch black.

Maybe it had to do something about not cutting. Yeah it was definitely that. I only cut once today and I had that weird feeling of doing it. But I think it was all the food I ate for dinner. Demi brought pizza, ice cream, and other things.

I gently moved Lauren, who was asleep on my stomach. She turned to her side giving me an easy access to get up and leave. I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. I went down on all fours and took my blade from my hidden spot.

But first I hovered over the toilet. I looked at my fat cheeks on the reflection in the water, and stuck two fingers in my mouth. I stayed like that until I felt something coming up and going in the toilet. My throat was burning like hell after awhile.

This was an ugly feeling but I had to do it. After I rinse my mouth and took my pj pants off, leaving just my spandex. The cold steel blade pierced my skin of my outer thigh. Just a bit under my hip.

Blood was rapidly dripping like a river going down my leg. The pain began to feel unbearable that I had to stop. I cut deeper then I usually did. I heard something from the stairs and immediately cleaned the blood. I was to in a hurry that I didn't realize I left the blade on the floor. I left it thinking nothing was going to happen.

I peeked my head from my door to the stairs and seen nothing. Maybe my imagination. I walked down the stairs and laid next to Lauren. After staring at nothing I fell asleep.

Lauren's pov-

I woke up with the urge to pee. I turned on my side and seen Dani asleep, cuddling with my arm. I giggled a bit and removed my arm. I stood up and walked up to Dani's room. Her bathroom was so cute and nice. I loved her style.

I turned on the lights and of course everything was blurry. But i still did my business. When I was done, something caught my eye laying on the white floor. It seemed to be smeared blood and a blade.

Demi wouldn't do it. She was stronger and have been clean for years. So I knew she would't. The only person I know who uses this restroom was Dani. She Can't do this. I told her the truth. She was beautiful. Maybe she didn't believe me.

I bent down and Cleaned the blood better then she did. I went back downstairs, but took the blade with me. I threw it in the trash can downstairs and went back to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I turned to face Dani. I was the first to awake. I wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled into her chest. Today, everyone was leaving. Demi, Dani and their family to Dallas and Me and the girls to do that thanksgiving parade. I honestly wanted to stay in this position forever.

Ally woke up then Demi leaving kisses all over her face. It was so cute. I never thought Ally would like Demi that much.

"Morning" I heard. I looked up and seen a pair of light brown eyes. They were like a honey color.

"Morning" I smiled. She rested her forehead on top of mine, and lightly kissed my Nose.

"You guys need to kiss already" Ally yelled.

"Just go out to" Demi giggled. I snuggled closer to Dani's chest, hiding my blush.

"guys, shut up" We looked at Dinah who asleep between Camilla and Normani.

"lets just go to the kitchen" we followed Demi to the kitchen and sat on the stools. We talked for hours when the girls finally woke and got ready to leave.

"We'll wait outside" Camila smirked dragging Dinah and Normani with her.

"Well we'll be right back" Dani said taking my hand and dragging me upstairs. We walked in her room and sat on her bed.

"I don't want to leave anymore" I admitted when the silence was taking over. She stood up wrapping her arms around me.

"I don't either, but we have to. I'll text you, OK" I nodded against her chest and looked up at her.

We stood there in silence looking at each other for what seemed forever, but it really was minutes. We leaned towards each other and our lips touched. Goosebumps rose in my body. Sparks flew making my body shake against hers, but she only held me tighter.

"Laur, we h oh... umm... never mind" We heard Ally say. we broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Wow" was all I managed to get out. She smiled widely hiding her blush. "see you soon OK" She nodded hugging me one last time. We entwined our fingers together and walked downstairs, where Demi and Ally where smiling.

"Lets walk them out ?" Demi asked Dani. Dani nodded walking out the door.

"Demi, can you do me a favor" She nodded with a concern face since my voice was getting serious. "take car of Dani for me. Something doesn't feel right, and I feel like something is going to happen" Her face expression dropped. Form the looks of it, Demi's body tensed up and looked at Ally.

"I will, I promise" She hugged me and we walked outside. The girls were telling Dani and Demi bye.

"Promise to text me" I said to Dani.

"Of course" She kissed my cheek and closed the door. We waved till we couldn't see them anymore.

A/N: I pick up my cap and gown tomorrow guys!! I'm seriously going to cry.