Chapter 98

Dani's POV-

"I have a close friend coming. Can you keep him company until my sets over?" Asked Selena. "And again. I'm sorry that you can't preform today's show!"

"Its fine! Really! Its just this show" I smiled. "And sure. Tell this person, I'll be waiting by the buses" she nodded engulfing me in a hug, while repeating thank you. "Its all good. You should go. You have to get ready." She smiled one last time at me, and ran to her dressing room.

I walked over to mine and Demi's dressingroom, and laid on the couch as the team worked on Demi. She smiled when she made eye contact with me, and waved me over.

"Hey baby girl. What are you up to?" She kind of mumbled as they applied lipstick on her lips.

"Nothing really. Just walking around. Are you ready for the show?" she smiled and nodded trying to put on her boots.

"I'm so ready. I'll see you later babe, I have to start heading."

"Its fine, I have to go meet Selena's friend" she nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving.

*

"You must be Justin?" I asked the guy who walked around looking at the buses. He turned and looked at me with a small smile.

"Yes, Dani? Right?" I nodded sticking out my hand. He pulled me into the hugs the guys do to greet each other. My chest hurt.

"So, Selena said I should keep you company. So, are you hungry or anything?" He nodded. I motioned him to follow, and we walked to the cafeteria.

After what felt like forever, Selena was done with her set. We walked over to her dressing room and I left when he walked in.

"You look tired" I found Lauren walking over to me with a bright smile. She was all sweaty and shiny looking. She chugged a bottle of water before grabbing my hand.

"I am. I had to sit for almost an hour listening to Justin talk about completely nothing. Stuff that really didn't even make sense" I huffed. She pulled me into a tight hug. I squirmed and tried pulling myself away from a sweaty Lauren. "Babe, you're all sweaty. Its nasty" I laughed.

"You love it though" before I can even protest, Lauren began to rub her body against mine. I whined placing my hand on her chest and trying to push her away. "Kiss me, and I'll let go"

"I rather let you rub your body against me" Lauren raised a brow and laughed hysterically. "I didn't mean it like that! You dirty minded" I slapped her arm and cupped her cheeks.

"Its just so funny" she giggled. She kissed me and immediately licked my bottom lip. I smirked and allowed her tongue access.

"Get a room!" We heard Dinah.

"Its OK, we'll just go to the bunks" Dinah glared at me and I winked, which earned a kiss on the cheek from Lauren.

"And you say I'm dirty minded" I rolled my eyes and walked over to hers and the girls dressing room.

*

The tour is almost over, and I am not looking forward for that. I try to stay in my bunk as much as possible, but Joey comes and threes me over his shoulders. Its not really nice.

Today, we all had meeting with management to see what we'll do after the the tour. I'm trying to dodge that meeting as much as possible. Phil has already sent Joey and Max looking for me. But I'll hide in the venue or in another tour bus. Big Rob was in on the search, cause next thing I knew, he carried me to Phil's hotel room.

"Rob, please! Don't knock! I'll give you anything, just put me done, and say you haven't seen me!" I whailed. He patted the back of my legs and opened Phil's room. "You're really mean!"

"Don't be mad. I'm only doing my job. Here you are Phil, found her hiding Behind Selena's Bus" I glared at him and sat in between Demi and Lauren.

"Its FINALLY nice of you to join us, Dani" I smiled an innocent smile and motioned him to continue. "Well, tour is almost over and I need to see what you guys will be doing after. I got a call from Austin Mahone's manager asking if you five will like to join him on tour with, I believe The Vamps. I suggest you do it, you know to help you guys with fans. But if you don't want to, its Fine. You guys have an amazing fan base" Phil started with Fifth Harmony first. I sat back on the chair, and rested my head on Demi's shoulder.

"We'll do it!" They yelled simultaneously. I looked at them amaze. Its still incredible how they say things together.

"Great. I'll give Austin's Manger a call. Demi, we already discussed about the world tour, and another single-"

"Wait what!" I cut Phil off. "Your leaving again after tour!?" She nodded pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'll be home before you know it!" I rolled my eyes at Phil, and glared.

"Dan, I wouldn't be calling you in if I didn't have plans for you. Now, as soon as tour ends, you will go work with some writers and work on your first album. You did absolutely fantastic on tour, that people, fans I mean, want to hear more of you" I smiled a bit that I'll actually be busy while Demi is gone.

"What about Val?" I asked.

"I talked to her about what she thought about singing. She said shell leave that to you and Demi. She wants to go into acting, so we'll see what we can get her. I hear there's an opening for a show called 'Pretty Little Liars'" He shrugged. Camila gasped moving closer to see if she heard him correctly.

"I love that book!" She screamed. "I can't believe they're making it into a show!"

"That's my girl!" Dinah yelled doing a little happy dance.

A/n: I'm sorry guys. I'll be taking some time off. It won't be a lot. I just need time away. Trusting people is so overrated... Don't forget to vote on 'Right Next To You'