Chapter 91

"Dance with me!" I whined as Selena sat on the VIP section of some random club we were at. She took a shot before taking my hand and dragging me to the dance floor. The music blared and I was beginning to stumble around Selena.

"Dani, the club closes at three. We have an hour so let's just get something to eat?" Selena yelled. I nodded and let her drag me around like a doll.

"Sel, have I ever told you, You're B E A U tiful?" I slurred wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, your drunk" she laughed.

"I'm not. I'm perfectly fine." She pulled me into the taxi lifting my legs to her laps. "Sel, you're beautiful! Kiss me!!" I demanded. She snapped her head to me.

"What!? Dani, I'm buzzing. Barley able to handle you, and you want me to make out with you!?"

"The heart wants what it wants, Sel. And it wants you to kiss me" I giggled/whispered leaning towards her. Without waiting for her permission or waiting for her to lean in, I cupped her cheeks, connecting our lips. She taste like that strawberry drink we just had. Delicious!.

She grabbed ahold of my waist pulling me on top of her. She ran a hand up and down slowly on my back, as the other caressed my jawline. Before I can Evan deepen the kiss, Lauren popped into my head. The sound of her laughter and that radiant smile just appeared dancing around my head and I pulled away from Selena. Even being Drunk is hard to get rid of Lauren Jauregui.

"Sorry" I whispered. She whispered back an OK, and laid me on her chest before getting to the hotel. "Let's go somewhere before we go to the hotel?"

*

I slowly opened my eyes and notice I was being carried. Where am I? Its so fucking bright! I looked up and seen Selena looking around.

"Wake up Dan" I groaned. "Come on. We are almost to your room" I turned my face towards her body and shook my head. I heard a knocking sound and knew we were infront of my door. Again, another knock. And again. And again. And again.

"Its two fucking Forty in the morning!! What the hell do you want!" We heard. I giggled and placed a finger over my lips.

"She's so grrrrumpy" I laughed.

Lauren opened the door and glared at us with hate. Selena placed me down and helped me stand, so she can hand me over to Lauren.

"Hiiiya, Loloooo!" I laughed.

"Is she drunk!?" Lauren whispered. "I can't fucking believe you guys. You fucking idiots!" Lauren yelled, viciously taking me away from Sel.

"Wait! I want to say bye" I whined almost falling trying to snatch my arm from Lauren. "Thanks for a fantastic night!" I said moving my arms around. "You're my bestest Friend" I leaned over almost falling, hugging Selena. "Love youuu"

"OK now, leave" Lauren slammed the door throwing me on her shoulder. "I thought you knew better!"

"I did it to" I laughed, but came out more of a squeal.

"Dan, this isn't fucking funny!" She yelled. I laughed tracing shapes on her back. She had a tang top on that was revealing her lower back. It was quite sexy. "Why are you laughing!?"

"Because you say fuck a lot. I'm going to call you Fuck! Hi fuck" I said trying my best to wave at her. She chucked me to my bed and began to strip me from my dress. "No, leave me like dis!" I yelled before she can go get me PJs. "I want to feel the breeze" I looked at my bra and undies and laughed at how much of my body I'm exposing. I never really showed off my body this much.

"What the hell is that!?" I looked at my side and notice the tattoo i had just gotten. I rolled my eyes and slowly moved my head from side to side, to the invisible music.

"Its a tattoo, and are you just going to stare at me" I asked looking at Lauren. "Or are you going to bed. Or are you going out with Keaton?" She smirked sitting next to me.

"Im staying up to take care of you. And No. Why, jealous?"

"You wish I was jealous!" I scoffed. But I was. "And I don't need a damn babysitter"

"Whatever" she mumbled. "Why did you drink anyways?"

"Because"

"Because why?" I glared at her.

"Because I don't want to talk about it, that's why! I'm not playing this game, Jauregui" She raised a brow and tried again.

"But why, Lovato!?" I may be drunk, but I'm getting pretty annoyed right about now. I'm not even feeling that bubbly anymore.

"Because of YOU! That's why!" I snapped. "You left me because I so called 'cheated'. I'm so fucking pissed at you for leaving me. You're going on dates with someone who actually cheated on you. I would never do that to You. You know perfectly well that I need you. I hate you Lauren! I hate that I have to depend on you!" I said standing up. She did as well holding me up. I banged at her chest to let me go. "I hate you!" I repeated. I gave up, burying my face into her chest. "I fucking hate you" I sobbed.

"But I love you" she whispered.

*

I woke up the next morning running straight to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat up, and hurled, over and over again, till my body couldn't.

"Here!" I heard as someone threw me what seems to be a shirt to my side. I looked up and saw Lauren with her arms crossed. "Morning sunshine. Hangovers are a bitch, huh!?" she Yelled. She smirked bending down to hand me my sunglasses. I can feel my head throbbing, cause of her outburst.

"Its to early for your Bullshit Jauregui" I stood up whipping my mouth and putting on the large oversize T-shirt. I put on the glasses and slowly and carefully made my way to my bed, after I brushed my teeth.

"Your lucky we have a day off today" I sighed covering my head with the blanket. I feel like shit.

"What happened?" I asked not remember anything from last night. Everything was just a blur, minus Lauren and I 'fighting' at the pool.

"You and Selena left dancing, I guess, and returned drunk as hell." She shrugged. I felt the side of the bed move, so that ment she was sitting next to me. "My new nickname is 'fuck'" she laughed. I looked confusedly at my blanket. I must have been stupid last night. "And you got a tattoo" I removed my blanket quickly from around me and sat up.

"WHAT!?" I screamed. "Stop playing!"

"I'm not! Go look" I jumped out of bed and ran to the full body mirror. After a few minutes of looking for it, there on my side was the word 'Bellissima'. That word my grandpa would call me. I touched it and felt the cursive letters were still bumby. "It lucks nice though" Lauren said behind me. But I seen her through the mirrior staring at my tattoo.

"You think so?" She nodded walking behind me and gliding her fingers over it. It brought chills through my back and around my stomach. She looked at it carefully before kissing it.

"Its beautiful" she sighed. "I have to go. I'll get you some orange juice. Just rest up" she kissed my cheek and left. I wonder what else happened last night.

*

A/n: What do you think happened last night!? What do you think will happen next chapter!?