Chapter 37

Ally's Pov-

A couple of rough Days later, we finally found the perfect house. We would all be able to get our own rooms, and a movie room which I was really happy about.

"So when are we moving?" Demi asked trying to make Dani eat her breakfast she had skipped out on.

We were currently at mine and the girls house in LA. Dani, Val, and Demi came along to help us pack.

"After we come back from Christmas vacation. So I suggest you start getting some of your furniture moved in there." She nodded with a giggle. "And Dani" She looked at me since she was seated on the couch. "Eat please. Don't you want to get better?" She groaned and stuffed the pancake Demi had stuck to a fork into her mouth. "Thank you"

"Mhm" She chewed.

"If you guys excuse me, I'm going to go finish packing." I sighed and walked over to Demi, and planted a soft kiss to her lips. "And you guys should to aswell" I said looking at Camila, Dinah, Normani, and Lauren.

Today was the day we we're leaving for Christmas vacation. So, we were going to visit our families. Don't get me wrong, I miss my family, but Demi and I have gotten closer since we came out to the girls. I'm going to miss her so incredibly much, and I have gotten closer to Dani. She's like mine and Demi's child.

I laughed silently and folded my clothes into my suitcase. I am probably going to tell my parents about Demi soon. I just don't know when exactly.

"Heyyy" I heard and someone covered my eyes. Knowing all to well with the sent that waft into my nose, I knew it was Demi.

"Hey Demi" I giggled. She uncovered my eyes and sat me down as she took over with my suit case.

"You ok" She asked with a smile. I nodded and handed her my pants that I was now folding.

"Yeah I'm ok. I'm just thinking of how much I'm going to miss you, Val, and Dani" She chuckled sitting beside me.

"Were going to miss you guys to. Especially me" Demi's smile disappeared when she grabbed my hand. I caressed her cheek, and watched her eyes darken with sadness. "I honestly don't want you to go" She whispered.

"I know" I choked out. Its making me want to cry at how sad my baby was being. "I don't either. But I do have to see my parents."

"I know you do. That's why I'm not stopping you. I just can't be here by myself with Dani. I'm to scared. I just can't deal with Her by myself." She confessed running her fingers though her hair. She was obviously stressed out.

"Demi, you can do it. I believe in you and also your not alone. Valerie is here and I doubt she will leave You. The only reason shes staying with us, is because of Dani" She sighed and continued with my clothes.

Dani's Pov-

I have heard Demi say she's scared of being alone with me so many times since we got back, and I honestly don't know what to say or what to think about it. All I feel right now is Really hurt.

I walked away from Ally's room, ran down the stairs, and out the door without anybody knowing. I ran and found myself at Demi's small cabin in the woods. It was where I asked Lauren to be my girlfriend. So this place ment a lot to me.

I reached into my pocket, and was thankful I still had my key chain, with Demi's key attached.

After awhile, I decided to walk back to the girls house before they worried or anything. Before reaching the house, I spotted Dinah and Val talking and laughing. It made me smile.

"Hey guys" I said waving they waved back with a little giggle.

"Where did you go. I didn't see you leave" Val said with a slight blush forming.

"Thats what I was going for" Val noticed something was up but I nodded at her as if I was fine. She shrugged and continued her conversation with Dinah.

"Hey Dani!" Camila screamed from the kitchen. I waved and sat on the stool as she made herself a really messy sandwich.

"Are you hungry or something?" I asked. She took a big bite and rolled her eyes back in complete pleasure. I raised my brow at how she moaned at the sandwich.

"Very" She swallowed. "You want a bite" I shook my head and laughed. "Lauren has been looking for you by the way" She said with a mouthful.

I slowly walked up the stairs and into Laurens room. When I walked in, her eyes and her face instantly lit up beautifully.

"Where Were you?" She asked snaking her arms around my neck.

"I just went for a walk" I shrugged. "So, when are you coming back?" I asked quietly.

"Soon, I promise. Its only two weeks, then I'll be with you again in the new house." She pushed up my glasses and smiled at me.

Ever since the whole indecent in El Paso, Lauren and I have been inseparable. Like I can count on her for anything and everything. I'm just going to miss her so much. I'm just scared of having another melt down and she won't be there to calm me down. I need my Lauren!

After hours of helping the girls pack, we drove them to the airport. There were paparazzis and fans everywhere. It made me really sad and mad all at once. Like Demi and Ally, Lauren and I haven't told her fans anything, and I'm not planning to. Thiere fans were really mean and just plain rude. So, I wasn't getting a goodbye kiss or anything. Ugh!!

"See when I get back" Lauren said hugging me tightly. I hugged back tighter and smiled through her hair. Her hair smelled so calmly. Another thing I'll miss.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I said pulling away and holding my tears.

"So I'm I" She whispers, and stroked my arm. She knew I wanted to cry.

"Bye Dan" Camila said hugging my side. I knew it was Camila's way of saying that they had to go. She just didn't want to be rude. I nodded and watched her leave with Lauren behind.

"This sucks" I said under my breathe. I walked over to Val and Dinah which they were talking to a lady on getting a taxi for Dinah. Her family's house was about an hour or two from here.

After Dinah left, it was just Ally and Normani. Ally of course was talking to Demi, Val was getting something to eat, and I was talking to Normani.

"Be good ok. Be strong. Alright?" Normani whispered as she engulfed me into a massive hug. "I want you to be better when I get back" She smiled.

"I'll try" I giggled and watched her leave.

"Dani, please listen to Demi and Val, ok. Be good and if you need anything call me" I nodded at Ally. She was like my mom. She hugged me, kiss my temple and left.

"I guess it's time to go home" Demi said and pulled Val and I into the car.

A/n: There's the next Chapter. Well I made some scheduling adjustments, so that means I'll be able to update more often!!!! Yes!!