Chapter 29

Dani's Pov-

Today was the first day of December, and the first time the girls are rehearsing some songs for the Tour. Demi's Album, Demi, came out about two days ago and it's been doing very well.

Right now Fifth harmony was singing and practicing some dance moves, while I sat next to Demi where the audience is suppose to sit.

"After this mama wants to do family Christmas shopping, ok?" I nodded while I was on the phone with Val.

I haven't spoken to Val since the game and I really missed her. We talked about how Lauren and I have been, how the season going, and if I was planing on going to visit for my birthday or for Ray's.

"I don't know Val. I have to speak to My mom and Demi about it" She huffed loudly making me feel bad. "look I'm sorry, but I can't just get up and go"

"I know. I'm sorry I just miss you"

"Miss you to buddy. I have to go, Lauren and the girls just finished" we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Lauren walked over to me, and sat on my lap. She smiled enormously poking my cheeks. The girls waved and sat on the row in front of us to give us privacy.

"What are you up to?" Lauren asked playing with my fingers.

"nothing really. And you?" I asked looking at our hands. I brought Lauren's hand to my face and lightly pressed my lips to her knuckle. She giggled kissing the top of my head.

"just finished and was thinking if you like to take a walk. Demi is going to take awhile so yeah. What do you say?" She asked.

"I say let's go" She smiled intwining our fingers together.

We walked down the street talking and messing around til Lauren asked me a unusual question. I looked at her for awhile, til she asked me again, making sure I heard her right.

"I really would like for you to meet my Family. One of our stops on the tour is at Miami and their going" I didn't know what to say to that. I'm not ready to meet parents. Plus Demi hasn't spoken to me if I'm going or not on the tour. She sighed looking at me. "you don't have to if you don't want to. I just want the most important people to meet my new important person in my life" I sighed mentally slapping myself for what I was about to say. She was making me feel bad.

"No, Lauren it's ok. I would love to meet them if it means that much to you" She smiled pulling me into a hug. "but, do you think I should meet them already"

"Yes, I wouldn't be telling you if I didn't think so" I nodded "thank you" She whispered I nodded trying to keep my smile. I'm really scared and terrified not knowing how her family is. What if they don't like me or What if there those really mean parents that choses who their kids should date.

When we pulled apart I use my fakest smile and held her hand walking down the street. She talked non stop about her family and how she loves being with them. Then she went on the subject of her father. I smiled listening to every word she was saying, but it had me thinking about my real dad.

"Hey!" Dinah yelled as we walked back to where Demi was done rehearsing.

"Hey" I waved with a small smile. I have started to get really attached to this girls. There funny and awesome.

I walked over to Demi who was talking to her manger Phil. When she notice me next to her, she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and smiled. When she was done talking about touring and things she will be doing, we walked over to the girls to say good bye.

"we'll be back" Ally giggled dragging my sister with Her. I shook my head and looked at the girls.

"well bye Dani" Camila yelled pulling me to a hug. Then the girls joined.