Chapter 100

This was it. Our last concert together here on the neon lights tour. Its like a bitter sweet type of thing. I loved being on this tour, but I also hated it. I'm sad its over, but happy.

There's a lot of emotions going on right now since we woke up. Selena, who I was roomed with, woke up bawling and whaling that the world was ending cause we were finally done with tour.

While everybody was getting ready for a big breakfast (that Phil had planned), Normani, Selena, and I walked around the hotel, as we waited. We found ourselves on the rooftop looking out to the distance.

"I'm seriously going to miss you guys" Normani whispered. She pushed herself off the railing, and sat down on the floor.

"Mani, we live with each other. We'll see each other often" I giggled sitting right beside her. Selena followed our actions and sat in front of Mani and I.

"And I'm surely going to visit a lot!" I looked up at Sel and smiled.

"Guys, the thing is, this tour is were we saw each other every second of everyday. When this tour ends, we'll rarely see each other. Your off to make your own music" She looked at me. "And your off to be with Justin and make music also." She looked at Selena with a small pout. "I'm off to tour with the girls and Austin Mahone and we're working on new music"

"Mani, the tour hasn't finished just yet. We have one more show. One more show to live it up and be with each other. So, I suggest you get your ass up, and let's go live it up today!" I smiled at Selena.

"Sel is right. Let's get breakfast" Normani smiled lightly before Sel and took both of her hands and pulled her up. We took one last look at the beautiful view and took a quick selfie.

*

"Everyone, sit down. I have a few things to say" Phil said. Everybody took their seats and looked up at Phil, waiting for him to continue. "This was the most interesting tour I have ever been in, but I was glad to be apart of it. I have new clients to look after, and I have gotten close to you all. Thank you guys, for keeping me on my toes" he laughed. We all joined into the laugh and looked at one another.

"This was an unforgettable tour" Demi sighed. We all agreed smiling lightly at each other. I think I only took a quick glance at Lauren, and I balled. Everything Normani had said at the roof made me start thinking.

"Hey don't cry" Ally stood up from her seat and hugged me tightly. Lauren looked at me sadly before placing her lips on my forehead. "Look, now you got Camila crying" I pulled away and seen Camila pouting. I motioned her over and hugged her tightly.

"Sorry Mila!" I exclaimed. She shook her head snuggling herself closer to me. Then Demi joined and then the rest of the girls one by one.

*

"That was amazing!" Demi yelled as she joined the rest of us who had already performed in her dressing room. "Thank you guys for coming on stage with me".

"It was no problem, really. We had fun. Thank you, for bringing us on tour!" Ally said before she had kissed Demi.

"So where are you gonna go after this?" Camila asked Demi who played with necklaces.

"Back to LA" Demi smiled.

"Oh, that's cool" I looked At Dinah and smirked at her hands, which was holding whipped or shaving cream.

"Demi, I just wanna say, I love you!" And right when she finished her sentence, the pie went to the side of her face. Then Dinah smeared it to the front before running off.

"Ah! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Demi screamed. I backed away when I seen Demi touching everyone with the cream. "That was good!" We laughed. "When I see you in LA, your ass is mine!" Demi yelled at Dinah.

"Don't come home Dinah!" I yelled before laughing hysterically at Demi.

*

*A Month Later*

"Are you guys at it again" Yelled Demi from downstairs. I huffed loudly and sat on my bed running my fingers threw my still red hair. I looked up to find Green eyes staring at me. She has changed since the tour ended, but I still find ways to keep our relationship going. She gets mad for everything now, and its been a month since The Neon Lights.

"You know what" I spoke. The silence was just killing me. A couple more seconds, and I could maybe lose my mind. "I'm leaving." Lauren grabbed my wrist pulling me back towards her. This was the first time Since we started fighting, that I actually wanted to leave the argument first. It was always her that walked out of that door, to God knows where. "Lauren. Let. Go!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why? So you Could leave? Hell No! We're finishing this" I snatched my arm and lightly pushed her away from me. To be honest, I don't even know why we're fighting. So there's nothing to finish.

"Lauren! Stop! We need to stop this. I can't do this anymore. I can only take so much of your bullshit now. What are you going to finish? Huh? Answer! Or what your going to leave. Go ahead and do it now. The doors open" I walked over to my bed and got myself under the covers. She looked at me before slamming the door shut.

"Hey Lauren!" I heard someone say before the downstairs door was slammed. I stood up quickly from the bed and locked my door turning on my dock. I wasn't in the mood to talk.

*

"Are you going to see Lauren?" Camila teased as I walked into the girl's and her's dressing room. It's been a week since the girls have been on tour with Austin, and I decided to visit.

"Maybe" I played along. "Where is she?" She shrugged before she told me to look in the other rooms.

I smiled walking down the hall, imagining Lauren's face when she sees me. I know we have been rocky, but we have been doing so good, i just really want to see her.

Austin passed by singing to himself. When he saw me, he turned and smiled clearing his throat. He turned his hat backwards and leaned against the wall. I sighed not wanting to do this again. I had to go through this, on the first show.

"What?" I asked feeling a little weird about how he's looking at me. "You know i'm not interested, right?" He rolled his eyes.

"Dani, Babe. Stop acting like that. Come on, who needs Lauren? She's a girl" For some reason that made me laugh.

"And your just a little boy. Look, I love Lauren. End Of Story!" I patted his head and walked away heading to the other dressing room.

I breathed in deeply getting slightly nervous. I placed my hand on the handle and smiled opening slowly to see what she was doing before surprising her. When I opened the door all the way, I immediately regretted it. My face turned hot and I slammed the door, not caring if they had seen me or heard me.

"Dani!! Wait" She yelled. Austin just smirked shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck you, Lauren" I Said calmly as possible. "This is it. I'm sorry" I once again removed my necklace from around my neck and handed it to her. "Go. Continue having fun with Brad"

Surprising, I had left without crying. Yes, it hurt like a bitch, but I had enough. I had enough of us fighting and arguing about things that didn't make sense, or just little things that just bothered her. Wow. I just wish her the best, and hope that we can still be friends in the way far future.

"Bye" I whispered.

*

A|n: Damn!!! Its over! Its finally over. I'm really sad, Guys. You don't understand how much fun i had writing this. This wasn't because I want to be a writer or anything. I did it because i wanted to do it for fun. Like something on the side when I'm bored, but I fell in love with it. So, i'm taking classes to become a better writer. Cause I obviously mess up a lot, but who doesn't. If YOU GUYS want the SEQUEL! Then Vote on 'Right Next To You'! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!