Chapter 79

Dani's POV-

I ran over to the door and opened it for Lauren. She smiled widely, engulfing me in a very tight embrace. I snuggled my face into her chest and took in her sent. I miss her hugs.

"I missed you" she whispered resting her chin on top of my head. She has no idea how much I have missed her. I might not have shown it with everything going on, but oh how much I missed her.

"Come on, let's go watch the movie" she released me and took my hand walking us to the couches. I grabbed the remote and handed Lauren, the bowl of popcorn.

During the movie, we kind of sat separately and awkwardly then we usually did. We sat like if we were on a date for the first time, and we were getting watched by our parents. So, there was a huge gap between us.

"You like this movie? Its creepy" Lauren mumbled as the part where the kids at the school, were getting attack by the birds.

"Its a classic movie Lauren, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. One of the best. My mother's dad or grandpa, use to show me movies like this growing up. Classic thrillers, that were and still are just amazing" i smiled. "Before he died, he gave me his whole collection" I sighed deeply. "I was really close to him, and I loved that he took every Friday from his busy schedule, to watch these movies with me. I was his little bellissima" I whispered. Lauren stared at me and scooted closer, closing the gap. She gently wrapped me into her arms. "I miss them both so much"

"I know you do, Dani. We all lost someone that we'll miss greatly, but they turn into our beautiful angels who watch over us" I smiled and looked at Lauren. She smiled back kissing my cheek. "Now, let's finish the movie" I nodded and this time, I stayed in her arms. "Is this ok?" She asked reffering to her holding me.

"Let's put it this way Jauregui, my home is in you arms and baby, I haven't been home in almost a month" she laughed cuddling me closer.

After we watched another movie, which was Pyscho, (another movie that Alfred Hitchcock had directed amazingly) Val came to see if we wanted to watch the show that would be starting soon. Lauren and I nodded and went into the cafeteria, before going to take our seats.

"Can I have a water Joe" I asked Joey who was next to the buckets of drinks. He nodded and grabbed two bottles of waters. He handed me one and Lauren the other.

"Thanks" We said together. Val Glared at Lauren before she left to the restroom. I giggled and grabbed Lauren's hand.

"She definitely hates me" she mumbled.

"Give her a few days, she'll come around. She's always been that protective sister I never I had. Then Demi came." I giggled. She nodded pulling me closer to her. "So Jauregui, what are we going to do" I asked.

"Go see the girls perform" she giggled.

"Not that, I mean with us. What are we? Are we going to start over and you take me on a date and see where it goes from there, or are we gonna stay friends?" She laughed hysterically shaking her head. "Don't laugh Lauren. I'm serious"

"Is that even a question? Hell yeah I'm taking you out! Do you honestly think I'm going to let you go again?" I shook my head with a smile. "Good, now let's go watch the show."

When the show was over, Lauren and I went to her bus and laid on the couch for a bit, till the girls came.

"I'll find something to do for our date" Lauren whispered. I nodded as Lauren walked me to Demi's bus. "I miss this" she said softly as she pulled me lightly into her arms. Feeling this amazing familiar embrace brought my breathing to hitch.

"I miss this Way more" I whispered as I leaned closer to plant a small kiss to the side of neck. She giggled running her hands threw my hair and tightening her grip around my waist. "See you tomorrow?" She nodded cupping my cheeks.

"Of course. Can I uh... Can I kiss you?" She asked. I felt my cheeks turn into a really red color. Its hard to hide a blush from Lauren.

"O-ok" I whispered before Lauren lightly pressed her lips against mines. I miss her plump and soft lips. When air became a problem, we pulled away, and looked at each other. I on the other hand was trying not to giggle of excitement.

"See you tomorrow" she kissed my forehead, and walked away leaving me to watch her. It was an amazing view by the way.

A/n: Sorry guys for the late update. I have been dealing with personal issues and I had to get away from my social media accounts, even this one. I'm slowly getting better though and that's what matters. But when I was away, my cousin thought it would be a great idea to get my mind off things, so she made watch Pretty Little liars. Now I have never watched it, or read it, but I decided to watch it to see what the hype was about, and honestly I'm hooked! I curse myself for not watching this before. Troian Bellisario is my Favorite. And I'm in love with Keegan Allen! Gosh, I'm almost done with season three!! And, is there another show you guys recommend to watch on Netflix? The only show I have watched on TV was faking it, lol.