Chapter 4

Dani's pov-

"Everyone ready" Diana yelled, as everyone rushed out the door and into the van. I walked at a slow pace in the van and sat next to Ray.

"why are you wearing a sweat shirt, its like 95° outside" Evan asked. I panicked, and thought of a quick lie. Demi, Dallas, and Diana turned and stared ar me with concern faces. Like if they care.

"its a shirt, I have a tang top under if it gets hot" he nodded and looked out the window. I played with the cuffs of my sleeves trying to get rid of the itching. Demi wanted to say something but I put on my ear phones before she did. 

We were finally here at the zoo, and I rushed out the van to get away from everybody. The ticket guy was in the front and I ran and stood next to him waiting for them to hurry.

"some ones eagered to enter" Diana laughed. I smiled and turned the other way, rolling my eyes. 

Demi paid for the tickets and we went in. The sun was coming down really hard today, but no matter what in not taking off my sweat shirt. I was really starting to get annoyed with everyone. They all walked ahead of me and I stood behind, walking at my own pace. The family looked happy without me. Even Evan looked happy. The Lovatos did as well, they were fine without me. 

We made our way to the reptile exhibit. It was dark but awesome. Dallas stood next to me the whole time, I felt awkward. its was lunch time and I sat alone as they all huddled around the table next to me.

"hey can I sit with you" I looked up and seen Dallas. I nodded my head and she sat across from me. she smiled.

"what" I said getting a bit uncomfortable.

"nothing, I'm just happy" she said.

"at what" I asked confusedly.

"at how I finally got to meet you" She smiled wide. I rolled my eyes.

'shes lying to you' the voice in my head said.

"umm...can I ask you something" I told her. She nodded. "why did you guys come back for me" she looked away then looked at me.

"it didn't know. I was only 7 at the time. If I knew I would have stopped her." I sighed and looked away from her.

"I guess" was all I said.

"Dani, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do to make it up to you, to prove to you that I am sorry" she sounded like she was telling the truth. I finally looked at her. 

She stood up and sat next to me. She placed a hand on top of mine. I turned my whole body til I was completely faced with her. She pulled me in a hug. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her and cried. So this is what is feels like to be hugged by your sister.

"there Dani, I won't leave again" she said. I stood in her arms til my mom came with our food.

"finally" she smiled. I unwrapped my arms from around Dallas and wiped my tears away. We giggled and ate the food. Dallas and I talked getting to know each other. It was fun. 

After we ate, we continued to walk around the zoo. A few girls ran up to Demi. Demi smiled and tools few pictures with them.

"why did they run to Demi" I asked Dallas.

"we will tell you later, ok" I shrugged and nodded.

"so Dal, if you don't mind me calling you that"

"I don't mind" she giggled.

"so were do you guys live"

"in LA. we all live there, even Eddie and Maddie"

"who are they" I asked.

"Eddie is our step dad, but we call him dad, and Maddie is our other little sister" so they had another kid. Great I'm the only one they gave away.

"cool, but what happened to Dad" I asked. She stopped in the middle of her tracks and looked at the sky. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question." you don't have to tell me Dal" she sighed.

"Hey girls" Demi said standing by me. I gave her a small smile.

"hey" Dal and I said.

"so Dani, you ok" she asked me.

"with"

"us being here"

"at first no, but now I don't know, I think its ok" Dallas pulled me and Demi in a hug.

"aww look at the Lovato sisters" I heard Diana say. "I want a picture" she yelled. we broke the hug and posed for the camera.

I still didn't know if they were telling the truth, but I was going to give it a try. We went home after wards, and everyone was tired. I went in my restroom and pulled out the blade I hid under the shampoo bottle.

'they lied to you, the have Maddie, they don't need a worthless nobody' The voice boomed in my ear, causing me to shed a tear. 

I rolled up my sleeves and placed the blade on my wrist. The voices were getting louder. I slid it across my wrist. I did it again and again til I felt dizzy from the blood I was losing. I turned on the water, and rinsed my bloody wrist. The blood had finally stopped a couple minutes after. I cleaned the sink and made my way to the living room and sat with everyone.

A/N: Double Trouble is ending soon, and I was thinking of doing another sequel to it. What do think. Comment a name idea for the sequel or kik or tweet me .....