Chapter 93

Demi's POV-

"We have a few hours. So we can fly To there and back! What do you say?" I said pouting at Ally. "This is the only time we can do this!"

"Fine, but we have to fly back quickly. We can't let the girls be alone" I nodded giving her my word. "And we can't be seen!"

"I promise baby, we won't. Now come on!" She sighed deeply and took my hand, leading me out the door.

"I can't believe I'm going through with this!" She yelled running to the parking lot.

*

Dani's POV-

"Don't pick my nose!" I yelled at Lauren as she tried to stick her finger in my nostrils. "Your disgusting! Stop it! Why are you doing this!?"

"Dan, hold still" She laughed. She pinned me down smirking at me as she purposely stuck her finger in my nose. "I'm trying to annoy you. Is it working?" I smacked her arms trying to wiggle from her embrace.

"Yes its fucking working!" I yelled turning over on my stomach, and trying to crawl away. But sadly, Lauren was on my back. "Lolo! Get off!"

"And they say I'm childish" I heard an annoyed Camila. I rolled my eyes at her and bit Lauren's finger away.

"YOU BIT ME!" She screamed at me in shock. While she looked at her hand shockingly, I pushed her off me and ran out the room, bumbing into Selena. She smiled at me about to say something. But we stood there staring at each other till Lauren tackled me to the ground from behind. I looked up and notice She was gone. I looked around, and found her walking back to her dressing room.

"Uh, Lauren?" We heard. Lauren instantly stood up leaving me on the ground, not bothering on helping me out. I mentally groaned standing up and dusting off my pants.

"Keaton! What are you doing here?" She asked. "I told you to come later"

Yes, Keaton and her have been hanging out with each other non stop for the past two days, and I'm seriously annoyed. If I said we should see other people, then I guess its only right that she could, if she wants to. I just don't really think I said that though. I'm to much in love with Lauren to say such stupidity.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry. I just came to see if you wanted breakfast and talk about that thing" He smiled. "Oh, hey Dani" he waved. Now he sees me?

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm going to the dressing room" Before Lauren can stop me, I ran to Selena's room.

Since Lauren decided to see Keaton, I decided to give Sel a chance. I know I'm going crazy or something, but I don't know, but I did think Sel was beautiful since the first time we meet.

"Hey Selena" I said Innocently. "How was your day?" She looked me confusedly shaking her head.

"What do you want, Dan?" I walked slowly to her, and motioned if I can sit. "Go ahead"

"I just came to see if you wanted to come and get something to eat with...Me?" She looked at me funny, but smiled.

"Dan..."

"I know, I know. But, I really want to take you out. This time, I promise to catch you" She looked up from her hands, and smiled to.

"Really? I mean, what happened to Lauren?" I mentally sighed.

"We decided to see other people" I shrugged, Mentally balling my eyes out. "So what do you say?" She thought about it, before engulfing me in a big, massive hug. I think I saw a smirk though.

"I say yes!" She kissed my cheek before leaving the room.

"What did I do?" I faced palmed my self laying on on the couch. I think I shouldn't have done that.

*

"Are you sure about this?" Val asked as she helped with my hair, as I picked something to wear. I went with black skinnys, and a white crop top.

"I don't know, to be honest. I mean, Selena is a great, amazing person, but...its just Lauren"

"You're still in love with Lauren aren't you?" I nodded. "Then don't do this."

"Val, if I can take back what I said, then I would. But I can't. So I'm going out tonight with Selena" She sighed giving up and continued with my hair.

*

The ride to the pizza place was just us talking about tour. Nothing else. Kind of boring.

"Well, here we are!" She exclaimed pulling me out. "There's a surprise inside" she smirked lightly. I smiled to hide the pout. I didn't want to go inside.

"Its OK. You don't need to surprise me" she rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

We walked inside and found it empty. A waitress smiled and motioned us to a table in the middle of the pizza joint. I looked around confused before sitting down.

"Can I get you ladies anything to drink?" Asked the waitress.

"A water is fine" I said softly.

"Diet coke" she nodded and walked away. "Isn't this nice" I looked around and felt weird. I guess cause I never been the only one at a restaurant before.

"Very" I smiled.

The waitress came and sat down our drinks, then asked to take our order.

"We'll have a large pizza. My half will be a BBQ, and for her...?" I looked at her funny. Lauren's favorite pizza from this place is BBQ. I miss Lauren.

"I'll have A bacon pepperoni, for my half" she nodded and walked away. "I didn't know you like BBQ?" I asked Sel as she grabbed her phone. She had gotten a text.

" I don't" she shook her head looking up. "Hey, I'll be back. I have to use the restroom" I nodded confusedly. She left me alone. This is not the place I would like to be alone at.

Before I got really impatient, the lights turned off, and a spot light came on in front of me, next thing I knew I heard the soft sound of music playing.

A/n: What do you guys think is happening!? Where do you think Ally and Demi are going!? I also updated 'Till I Die' so y'all should check it out, and tell me if I should continue or not.