𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 4𝒕𝒉
10:40𝒑𝒎
𝑰𝒗𝒚

City of Gods by Fivio Foreign blasted through the club speakers

City of Gods by Fivio Foreign blasted through the club speakers. As I glanced through the locker room window I sighed deeply. It was packed. Men and women alike. I wasn't one to be nervous. As much of a veteran I am, I shouldn't be. But BK was watching tonight. In all of my five years of working here I've never met nor seen the boss. A couple of the much older girls told me I'd know it's her when I see her. Same with those fortunate enough to get into trouble on the days she is here, which also happen to be the days that I don't work.

"Full house on the night boss comes? Isn't that something." Sza said from next to me. She was the youngest one of us and I truly think of her as my little sister. She came last year to escape some debt she had with an ex who wouldn't leave her be. That first year I helped her pay it off. She reminded me of myself when I started this lifestyle. Young and in need of money. That's how most of us start out. "Guess so, Sos. When's your set? Mine is after Ari's." I asked her, going back to my full length locker and taking out my heals.

"Rih said I'm after you." I nod, strapping them up and standing. I look around for Ari, not finding her anywhere. "If you're looking for Ariana, she's with BK." Saweetie says. Another young and really sweet individual. She came two years prior to Solána and was this little shy something but after a few warmup shots and some talking she fit right in with the rest of us. Ari, one of my closest, most trusted friends is my ride or die. We started the same year and if one of us decided to leave the other was right behind.

But, what's more important is why and how she got to see BK before her set?

I hummed, turning to one of the mirrors and fixing my outfit. My costume tonight was reminiscent of an angel. White fishnets, white bedazzled G-string, and a matching bustiers top. The angel wings were minimal but well designed. That's the thing with this club, all of the clothing we receive for the night are well designed and fit us all perfectly. It was odd to me at times but I learned to ignore it. This place thrived off of quality. Dancers included.

Ivy was like a rich bachelor/bachelorette hang spot. Money was never and issue. But, sometimes the people were. A lot of old regulars went missing after cornering one of the girls. Haven't seen them since. It's not my business though. That's all I can say.

The doors burst open and in walks Ari. "Well look who it is. Had fun Ariana?" One of the girls teased. "Oh shut the fuck up Cuban. Has anyone seen my badge?" She rushed to her vanity and hurriedly searched through her belongings. She wore a cop costume. I glanced at the bench, seeing the badge. I picked it up, walking over to my best friend and handing it to her. "There, now get ready." I spoke while pointing to the door, already knowing that Robyn was going to pop her head in.

"Ari! Get ya ass out here!" The woman yelled. Ariana kissed my cheek before speedily walking back out. I shook my head with a small smile. Cuban scoffed. "It's not fair that she got to see BK before me." She whined. I looked at her, an amused expression on my face before I went back to finishing my makeup. Ari left a deep red lipstick print on my cheek which I liked so I fixed it up a bit before applying more gloss to my lips.