𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕

𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 15𝒕𝒉
11:20𝒂𝒎
𝑩𝑲'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 15𝒕𝒉11:20𝒂𝒎𝑩𝑲'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Girl move." She waved me off while I mugged her. "Go put on some pants, shorts, something mama." She was walking around in this cute two piece, but the bottoms looked like panties. She got so comfortable over here. I just got this place, it's actually a present for Nicki and the baby. Five bedroom, six bath, theater, pool and pool house, and a playroom/basement. It's a nice ass family home. I can tell she really likes it. She ain't got no clothes on.

"Onika..." I groaned. I'm not about to act up. Therapy is going too good for me to go back to doing that shit. There are just too many windows and nosy ass neighbors. "No, get somebody else to do it." She made a heart with her hands before turning on the TV and watching The Crown. I went into my drawer and grabbed a pair of sweats. I turned back to Onika, grabbed her ankle and pulled her toward me. I put the sweatpants on her and smiled but she frowned deeply. "It's too hot."

"It really isn't."

"You're not carrying another human inside of you. I've been waddling around this big ass house all morning, sweating, out of breath. I just wanted to be comfortable." She sniffed. She bout to start crying. Lord. Babygirl going through it. Bean been messing with her hormones lately and she's so self conscious about how big her bump is getting and the light stretch marks on her hips, stomach, and breasts. Our baby gonna be so chunky.

I tell her how beautiful and strong she is every moment of the day because she is. She just doesn't want to believe me. I've truly never dealt with this before. On top of that she's dramatic as shit. "You not walking around my house with your ass out."

She pouted. "Fix your face, Nic."

"But I'm in the room. Can I at least have it off in here? I'll cook for you later." She suggested. Damn. It's been a while since I've had something she cooked. I just shrugged and went to grab something from the nightstand. "Rih coming over, we'll be down in the basement if you need anything. Put the sweats on if you're going to come down please."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay." I kissed her stomach and baby boy kicked. Like hard. Nicki mushed my head and scrunched her face. I know that hurt. "Poor you. My son love me."

"I know. He finna be trouble like you, too."

"I'm not trouble."

"You're mom said otherwise. She showed me your baby pictures. Bad ass little girl."

I flipped her off and walked out. Our relationship has gotten so much better. We talk and mess with each other like best friends. I'm still intensely attracted to her, I mean how can I not be. She's gorgeous all around. Pregnancy just made her even more beautiful. But, we're learning each other better. We're not jumping into anything, we agreed on that, but we definitely haven't thought about seeing other people yet. I'm waiting for Onika to make her move. If she decides not to be with me I'd understand completely. I just want her happy.