𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏

𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 27𝒕𝒉
10:15𝒂𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 27𝒕𝒉10:15𝒂𝒎𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Hi baby." I cooed, kissing his head and gently playing with his hands. Looking at Ezra was like looking at the golden gates of heaven. He's so perfect. Laid up in his bassinet, in his cute little outfit. He's so adorable.

I hoped sincerely that after I go to the police station our lives would be peaceful moving forward. I couldn't imagine another moment of disappointment. I couldn't handle anymore emotional twists and turns.

When baby boy had fallen asleep I kissed him again. As much as I wanted to stay with him and not worry about the outside world I had to find out what's going on with Beyoncé and why she was arrested.

It pissed me off that they took her from me at such an important moment. If I had it my way they wouldn't have been able to leave the hospital until I accepted the fact that she had to go. It upset me that even though she had told me she would call... she didn't.

I wanted to be even more upset than I was but then again I have no clue what they could be putting her through in there.

Hugging my mother goodbye, I left and made my way to the police station. I've only ever been there because of Ariana's reckless decisions at Ivy. Maybe once for Wayne's sake. Other than that, I prefer to stay away from the justice system. You never know what they might do.

"Hi, I'd like to request a visit with someone in your custody." I said to the receptionist who glanced up with a stank ass face. I squinted my eyes as she rolled hers. "Name?" She asked with slick attitude.

"Beyoncé Knowles."

She popped her gum then started typing. She looked at the computer screen then turned to me with a fake smile. "You know BK?" She chuckled then leaned over the counter.

"Is she here or not?" I felt my body heat up. Anxiously I turned the computer to face me. They had her file, her pictures, everything. I read as fast as I could feeling my heart pounding in my chest at the last part of the file.

Released June 25th

Two days ago? She's been out for two days and she has yet to contact me?

This isn't real.

My hands were shaking so much and I could feel myself beginning to panic. I struggled to get my phone as I hurried out of the building. Calling Robyn I quickly got in my car and hooked up my phone. "Yo?"

"Robyn, I'm finna ask you once. Don't beat around the bush, don't lie to me, just tell me the truth okay?"

"Shoot."

"Where is Beyoncé? I just went to the police station and found out she was released two days ago. I'm having like a panic attack right now, I just need to know if she's okay."