𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 25𝒕𝒉
10:05𝒑𝒎
𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒍𝒚𝒏, 𝑵𝒀

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 25𝒕𝒉10:05𝒑𝒎𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒍𝒚𝒏, 𝑵𝒀

"He on his way." One of the many security guards had said. Beyoncé and her crew sat in the VIP area of Diddy's club. They wanted to do this in a public setting so that he could see what exactly crossing her has caused.

That tension was back. Each and every guard that stood before the blonde could feel it. She was back. The infamous BK had returned. Her aura dark like the midnight sky. From her straight blonde tresses to her black fitted suit. The shades that sat on her face failed to mask her intimidating glare.

Shit, Kendrick and the rest of their team sat there patiently but they knew this wasn't good. If this was truly the return of BK then it was clear nothing would be able to stop her from getting to him. That includes his family.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." BK watched the dark skinned man make his way towards them. Soon they stood face to face. Beyoncé smirked, removing her shades and studying his face. "Good seeing you, man. I just wanted to know if we really got a problem. I mean, I don't take threats to my family lightly. So what's good?"

His jaw clenched. "I want you out. Tear your operation down for good. I know you still pulling strings behind the scenes, so it's either you disappear or you and yo whole legacy gon' have to go." He grinned.

Beyoncé blinked a few times before humming and smiling wider. "I hear you, look at this though." The music in the club ceased. Replacing it was the sound of children crying. Sean turned to face the screen mounted on the back wall of the club. All dancing had stopped. All conversations quieted. They watched the tied up children cry, guns pointed at their heads as men yelled at them to be quiet.

"It's all fun and games until it's yours, huh?" Beyoncé laughed, she held a gun to the back of his head and glanced around to see if anyone would object.

Robyn stepped up to her. "Bey, you know kids are off limits. What are you doing?"

"Kids weren't off limits when he threatened the life of my five month old son. Fuck the limits. This stupid ass nigga should've never disrespected me. I'll have this nigga and his whole family floating at the bottom of the fucking river."

"Bey–"

"Shut the fuck–" Sean took the time to turn around and slap Beyoncé's gun out of her hand, shooting her twice in the arm before the weapon jammed.

The blonde chuckled, reaching her fingers in the wounds and taking the bullets out. She grabbed Robyn's gun and shot Sean in the head before telling her men to kill his kids. There were screams and shots bouncing off of the walls, Beyoncé and her team getting the best of them although she was catching stray after stray.

 There were screams and shots bouncing off of the walls, Beyoncé and her team getting the best of them although she was catching stray after stray