𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔

𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 22𝒏𝒅
6:15𝒑𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Being so far along in my pregnancy feels so damn weird

Being so far along in my pregnancy feels so damn weird. There's this little thing inside me telling me what I can and can't eat without throwing up. Literally pushing on my bladder and kicking the living shit out of me. Like, on one hand I'm appreciative to be able to carry life but, on the other, I kinda want to fight.

"Oou, you little asshole." I hissed, feeling another kick. Soon as he come out I'm throwing hands. He too damn active.

"Stop talking to my nephew like that." Ari glared. I rolled my eyes. Now here she go. "Girl, hush." She turned back to my closet and picked out some of my nice dresses.

Bey was taking me on a date. We've known each other for almost a year and have yet to go on one. I was excited nonetheless. Everything about our growth has been amazing and I'm excited to see what happens after Bean is born.

"I think you should show off that bump. Look." Ari held up a dress where the whole stomach part was cut out. I forgot I had that shit in the closet. "That's not gonna fit." Just looking at it makes me feel fat. This baby weight is going to be hard to work off.

"Now it's your turn to hush because you look good as fuck. I already know you're snatch back game bout to have everybody thinking you never even had a baby. Don't downplay your beauty miss mamas."

I sighed. "I guess. Give it to me." She handed me the dress and I pulled off my shirt and shorts before putting it on. Looking in the mirror I saw what she meant. It's really cute but I don't feel comfortable. I don't know.

"I'm not feeling it–" My eyes widened and I looked down. Fuck. My water broke. Just fucking great.

"Oh shit! It's happening!" Ari yelled. I don't know why she's acting like this. It doesn't even hurt for real. That's how I know it's gonna hurt in a couple hours. "Boy, you couldn't wait another week or two?" I muttered as I took the dress off and went into the bathroom to shower.

Now I gotta call all these people and tell them I'm in labor. I honestly hope that Bey and Wayne can put their differences aside for one night, for me. I'd like to have my brother and the mother of my child getting along or else I'm beating somebody's ass. Their too grown.

"Ari, help me with this."

She helped me pull up my pajamas pants and grabbed my bags. I slid on my slippers and grabbed my phone, calling Bey.

She didn't answer so I called again. And again. And again. Still no fucking answer.

"What the fuck?"
______________________________

I'm going to murder someone.

"Mommy, I can't do this. She's not here. I don't want her to miss this." I rested my head against the pillow, breathing slowly through my contractions as my mother rubbed my stomach. They're preparing the epidural for me right now.