𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 & 𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 4𝒕𝒉
10:14 𝒂𝒎
𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒂

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 4𝒕𝒉10:14 𝒂𝒎𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒂

"Move Kadence, damn." I shooed her away with my foot, walking into Ezra's room while rubbing my eyes. As soon as his lil dramatic ass heard the door creek open he started screaming.

Lazily, I went over to him and picked him up before he could wake up his crazy ass mother. He had his hands clenched real tight meaning he was hungry. His ass knew somebody was coming. Had to. "Ight, calm down. I think she got your food in the fridge." I gently bit his hand and he used the other to hit me in the mouth.

I mugged him and he mugged me back. "You lucky you my child." I rolled my eyes, going straight to the kitchen. I grabbed one of the already prepped bottles and put it on the heater like Nicki had taught me. She was so obsessed with buying random shit off Amazon for Ezra.

Everyday it's something new in the house, it's so weird. I mean, we're still getting settled in our new home. Moving to California was the best choice. After King and I got everything wrapped up back in New York, he just insisted we come with him. Turns out my brother had shit going for him up in the hills. We fit right in.

I've been keeping myself occupied with family responsibilities rather than street anything. Everyone in this house is set, shouldn't be no struggle whatsoever. Taking care of my kid and the woman of my dreams, nothing's more important than them.

When the machine beeped I made sure to shake the bottle before feeding Ezra. He's so chubby. The milk can't be that damn good. "It's like you're obsessed with it. Just wait till you can eat solid food. Me and you finna pig the fuck out." I chuckled.

"Stop cussin' in front of my baby." I heard. Turning around I smile innocently. "Mornin' beautiful."

She smiled softly and came closer, reaching for a kiss so I met her in the middle. "Happy birthday, baby."

"Oh, that's today? Isn't that crazy." I pretended to be shocked and she just rolled her eyes. Onika took over feeding Ezra while I took out some things to make for breakfast.

I couldn't cook to save my before we moved to California, but when I realized I had nothing to do I started taking lessons from Nicki and my mom. I make a mean omelette.

"Everyone said they coming over to spend the day with you!" Onika announces from the living room.

"Tell them niggas to stay they ass home!"

"They already here, Bey." She walked in and everyone followed behind her making me kiss my teeth. Rih quickly came over, looking over my shoulder. "What we 'bout to eat best friend?"