𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 5𝒕𝒉
11:49𝒂𝒎
𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏, 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒚

She pulled on the sleeve of her shirt, smiling softly as the group began to walk through the Sforzesco Castle

She pulled on the sleeve of her shirt, smiling softly as the group began to walk through the Sforzesco Castle. She didn't want to be there, with her. She would rather be at the house, finding the next flight home. Beyoncé was smiling in her face as if everything was fine, holding her close as if she wanted to be touched, and kissing her lips in the sweetest ways possible. All to distract her from wanting to leave or being scared.

Onika didn't see Beyoncé that night. She saw BK. She saw the woman most men fear and the killer many would never cross. She was quick to act as if nothing was wrong, smile and put on a show for the woman she still loved despite everything that was going on. If her friends knew, they'd waste no time jumping the older woman. Possibly killing her in the process.

She knew that so she decided against it.

Beyoncé pulled Onika over to a beautiful painting. They stood there in silence for a moment, waiting for the other person to speak but neither did. Beyoncé sighed, she turned to Onika, watching her and hesitantly squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry for what I did." She said, running her other hand through her hair. "I never wanted to hurt you like that. You know I love you, right?"

Onika glanced at the blonde and slowly nodded. The younger woman bit her lip nervously, looking down at her feet. "Why did you do it? What happened to keeping me safe, protecting me? What was going through your head?" She questioned, feeling the hurt she'd felt that night make itself known once again. It just didn't make sense to her how one of the only people she confided in put her in harms way. "Then on top of that you put your hands on me and held a gun to me."

"I wasn't going to shoot you, Onika."

"You damn sure didn't pull away when I didn't move. You were so fucking blinded by anger from being called out that you didn't care." A single tear rolled down her cheek as she let all the pain settle. "You lied to me, Beyoncé. Then you showed me that I might be wrong about you. You got me so fucked up right now, but I love you so much. You had me feeling so different about being in love, then you do this shit to me. Stay the fuck away from me."

Onika wipes her face and finally walks away from Beyoncé and back to their group. The blonde stood there, stunned and angry. She was surprised by Onika wanting her to stay away after being together the whole trip, and angry that she wouldn't hear her out. It upset her but she just rolled her eyes and continued behind them to the next exhibit.