𝑺𝒌𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 23𝒓𝒅
12:00𝒂𝒎
𝑰𝒗𝒚

Maybe it was the potent smell of weed or the dark liquor in her system

Maybe it was the potent smell of weed or the dark liquor in her system. Beyoncé wasn't herself. Everyone could tell but they couldn't say anything to fix it. Robyn knew. She was the only one who saw what she'd seen and the only one was able to pull her away before a scene was caused.

The club was filled to the brim, meaning reinforcements were needed. Robyn asked a special someone to come in for one night and one night only. Desiree. Having had such a long time off and away from the club, Onika was willing to come back for a surprise performance. She realized that giving up her dancing because of Megan and being caught wasn't necessarily her best option. She was grown and in love, with Beyoncé and dancing at Ivy. She could do both.

Beyoncé on the other hand wasn't as pleased. Before, she was content. Onika wasn't hers and she adored her confidence and independence. Now, she felt as though it was her job to keep her safe. Dancing exposes her to rivals, makes her a target.

It was no secret that they were together. Lavish gifts and expensive jewelry were posted on the young woman's social media sites everyday. The most significant piece that was posted was the 'BK' pendent on a silver cuban link with a matching bracelet. Onika wore it when she entered and hid it in Beyoncé's office for the night.

The older woman would just rather they kept it quiet when they were out. She didn't want unnecessary drama and bullets to fly. But, she couldn't stop Onika if she tried. So she watched.

Wicked Games by The Weeknd played as she walked out. It felt like day one all over again for BK, all she wanted was to rip the little black outfit off of the woman and devour her in front of everyone.

Desiree looks to the crowd, eyes low as adrenaline rushed through her veins. She gripped the pole, and like clockwork she was moving with ease. Strutting around it slowly then gracefully pulling herself up. She floats in the air, her legs parted in a beautiful split as she steadily slid down and landed.

The front row always had the deepest pockets. Desperate men trying to get a night with an entertainer. Onika couldn't help but smile. She dazzled the crowd no matter the performance and it seemed that since being away for so long, her presence was greatly missed.

She noticed the occasional mug on Beyoncé's face as excitement filled the men and women around her but she continued dancing. It saddened her that the woman she loved wasn't pleased with her performance but she wanted to continue.

Using both hands she held onto the pole, sitting up on her knees, then utilized the toe of her heels to seductively push herself onto her feet. She stepped one foot behind the other to step out to the side. Desiree did a pirouette, hooked her right leg onto the pole, then spun back down. She let go, doing a body wave before falling back and executing a backwards shoulder roll.