𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 18𝒕𝒉
2:11 𝒂𝒎
𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒊, 𝑭𝑳

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 18𝒕𝒉2:11 𝒂𝒎𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒊, 𝑭𝑳

"You take that shit of safety first, babygirl." She whispered near my ear. I smile a bit from the feeling of her breath blowing against my neck. I did as she said, taking the gun off safety and keeping my eyes ahead, slyly watching her through the mirror.

It was around two in the morning and here I was taking shooting lessons. There's been this worrisome little voice in the back of my head saying that something is bound to happen because something always does.

It's paranoia. When we first got home after the whole Matthew thing I couldn't sleep. I had insomnia for weeks. Beyoncé of course was the first to see that. Not that I could hide it. I'd be up in the middle of the night in Ezra's room just making sure he was safe which hasn't been necessary since there has yet to be a threat.

Now it's the voice telling me we're being watched, or followed, or that I should call Bey to make sure she's okay.

I'm working on it but I can't help that feeling.

"Watch your targets eyes and aim straight for the space between. You want to make sure you're the last thing they ever see." Beyoncé stood right behind me, her hands clasped around mine and the gun. She tilted it up until it aimed for the center of her head. I watched her eyes like she said, only seeing adoration behind those honeyed irises.

"Take a deep breath." I inhaled deeply, "Don't let the outcome control your thoughts. Stay ready with each passing moment because you never know what may happen." She removed her hands from mind, resting them on my hips.

"Now pull the trigger." Her eyes darkened for a moment causing me to instinctively pull. The weapon made a clicking noise and finally all of the tension left my body. Bey chuckled, kissing my cheek before walking out of the bathroom and into the room. "You could've told me there were no bullets in it." I sat the gun down and went to follow her.

"Where's the fun in that?" She chucked herself onto the bed and I followed suit by climbing on top of her. I pinned her arms above her head and smirked. "It would've been nice to know, I wouldn't have aimed for the mirror."

Beyoncé grinned. "Oh really?"

"Mhm," I trailed my hands down the length of her arms, up her neck until I reached her face. "Bey, there's nothing going on right?" I traced her beauty marks and facial structure.

She sighed, sitting up and wrapping her arm around my waist. "There's nothing going on. I told you, all that shit is over and done with. All that's left for me to do is marry you and give you all the babies you want. We're set."