𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 10𝒕𝒉
11:35𝒑𝒎
𝑰𝒗𝒚

Stuffing some of the money into the thigh garters I wore, I wink at the generous older man who'd added onto my bank account

Stuffing some of the money into the thigh garters I wore, I wink at the generous older man who'd added onto my bank account. The unfaithful type. It was clear he had no shame in his infidelity. The wedding band that adorned his left ring finger gave it away, along with the lustrous look in his blue eyes.

He wasn't unattractive in the slightest, I'd never seen a black man with blue eyes because it tends to be rare. I can see what his wife possibly saw. I can also see what she didn't. I walk away, swaying my hips slowly, gaining catcalls and compliments from thirsty individuals. As I passed a few more deep pockets I stop, seeing as BK glanced in my direction and smirked.

She's been coming every night now, or so I've heard. I went from not seeing her at all to feeling her presence everyday. It made me feel odd. We hadn't spoken since the incident a couple of days ago. I mean, she now knows where I live and has been inside my home. Just the thought of it made my body ache in worry.

As I leave for the locker room to change into my performance outfit, I gain a heavy glare from Megan. I'm not sure why. I just know I'm not giving into it.

Changing into the all black lace outfit I was handed a few hours prior, I fixed my makeup and looked myself in the mirror. I looked perfect. I was the type of woman any man would leave their wife for and the bitch all women wanted to be. I was the main course for their traveling eyes every other night. The HBIC if you will.

The lace hugged my curves perfectly and the matching garter made my waist look smaller than it was. The black stood out against the long blonde inches I wore. I'm a work of art. Call me cocky but I prefer confident. I know my worth and that I look good. Nobody could ever tell me otherwise.

"Dammmmnnnn! You look sexy as hell, Des." Rico licked over her lips as she watched me through the mirror. Rico Nasty, one of the dancers. Such a sweet girl. Loud, but sweet. I'm well aware of her little crush on me. She's adorable for it.

I smiled and pecked her cheek, catching her off guard. "Thank you babygirl. I'll be watching you tonight." I whispered. She blushed before smiling wildly and nodding. I let her walk away and met eyes with Megan once again. "Can I help you, Stali?" I turn around fully and sit in the vanity chair.

"You're really a little pretentious bitch, but I'm sure you already knew that." She shrugged. The girls didn't stop what they were doing but I'm sure all of them heard her. Ari glanced at me but I shook my head. I know she's ready to throw down but I don't want nothing to happen to her. "It seems like I don't, but please, enlighten me." I sighed.

She rolled her eyes and continued. "It's obvious you think you're better than all of us. Don't even try to preach that fake female unity bullshit you do." She scoffed. I couldn't help but laugh. I don't need all of this bad energy before my set so I asked a question. "Do any of you feel the same? If so raise your hand. Y'all think I preach 'fake female unity' bullshit?" I mocked her.