𝑳. 𝑨.

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 21𝒔𝒕
10:00 𝒑𝒎
𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃 444

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 21𝒔𝒕10:00 𝒑𝒎𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃 444

She was mad at me again.

It's become this ongoing cycle since I asked her to marry me. I do something, she gets upset but it's always obvious that the situation is deeper than whatever the hell I did.

I keep an arm wrapped around her waist as she leaned over the balcony railing. She knew better than to leave when we're out together. The whole point is to show people we together.

I went to kiss her cheek but Onika mushed me off of her and went to go sit down. King came over to me and shook his head with a low chuckle. "She gon' get enough of doing that shit." I brought my drink up to my lips only for him to pull my hand down.

"How much you had, B?" They still check me about my old habits. They're afraid I'll go all crazy again but I'm not going to. I got too much to live for so what the hell is the point?

"Two shots of Patron and some Pink Witt." I told him with a lazy smile. He nodded, knowing I was nowhere near my limit. I felt bad that they felt the need to babysit me like this. I was slowly gaining back trust though, so I was happy.

"Don't go overboard, ya lady already not fuckin' with you." He laughed again. I gazed over at Nicki who had found so much interest in laughing it up with Ariana than her loving fiancée who has no idea what she did to upset her.

"I'm not sure why! I haven't done shit!" My face scrunched when they got up. I went over to them, dismissing Ari and gently grabbing Onika's hand. "Where you going, mama? What you up to?"

She looked down at my hand then back up at my face. "I'm dancing with my best friend."

"Dance with me." It's been a minute since we've actually done something together besides occasional sex. I miss her.

"I'm good." She faked a smile and left me standing there looking dumb. As they made their way to the floor they caught every nigga's attention up in here. My jaw clenched.

Lord... don't make me have to kill somebody son.

"Damn Bey, how you let her do you like that?" Rih asked.

"I don't want her to leave me. She knows something, that's gotta be why she's acting up. Dicking her down won't do shit but make her upset with herself. So, if I gotta let her walk all over me I will." I shrugged.

"Down bad." She laughed.

"You know she finna be my wife. That's the only girl I want, can't lose her again." I shook my head, throwing back what was left in my glass.

I just hope I don't go crazy tonight behind her.