𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 5𝒕𝒉
1:20𝒂𝒎
𝑰𝒗𝒚

As expected her eyes widen when she realizes it's me

As expected her eyes widen when she realizes it's me. You could see the embarrassment creep over her face as she stumbles backwards. Jay stops her from falling and Ari helps her stand up straight. "Girls." I say.

Ari grins before making her way toward Kendrick and kissing him. I stand, making my way over to Desiree. "Let's go somewhere a lil more private." I tell her. Walking past, I open the door and led her to one of the rooms. I had this one set up specifically for us to 'talk'.

"Heard you been working for me for five years. Oddly enough I'm sometimes never told about my girls or who's hired here. Robyn handles that. I decided to come in tonight, see how everything's goin'. Low and behold, I meet the prettiest little dancer I've ever seen." I close and lock the door, walking around her as I spoke. Her eyes stayed on me as I took the bag from her hand and placed it on the table. I opened it, glancing up to see if she would oppose but she just stood there awkwardly. I smile slyly as I receive the costume from earlier. They were allowed to bring them home since we don't usually use the same ones more than once. "Would you mind putting it on for me?"

Her eyebrows furrowed. I watched as an ounce of confidence flowed through her and she stepped up to me like she'd done earlier. It was cute. Not intimidating in the slightest, but cute. "Why?" She folds her arms.

"I want you to dance for me."

"Listen, I'm done for the night. I'm sure some of the other girls are available." She grabbed the bag and tried to march off but her little legs didn't get her far. I stood in her way.

"I'm your boss, sweetheart. A little dance won't hurt. I'll even count it as my late birthday gift." I roll my eyes. Is it really too much to ask. She scoffed. "What if I don't want to?"

Her stubbornness turned me on.

I shrugged, sliding my hands in my pockets. "We'd have to see won't we?" I smiled down at her. She took the costume and looked at it. "Where do I change?"

I pointed to the curtain and she nodded. As she changed, I hooked my phone up to the speaker, selecting a couple songs to play. I started with Panty Droppa by Trey Songz as she walked back out. I sat on the couch, watching her move to the middle of the room. "You're free to do as you please. I'm your only audience."

Desiree rolled her eyes. "I know what I'm doing. Please be quiet."

As the song played, she swayed her hips to the melody and squatted down. Bringing her hands to her knees she spread them and threw her head back as if to moan. She brought herself on all fours, seductively staring into my eyes as she crawled toward me. I lean forward, stealing a kiss from her pretty lips when she was close enough. She pushed me back and touched her lips.

Her eyes darted to me for a moment before shaking her head and continuing. The song soon changed to Can I by Kehlani. She climbed on me, straddling my lap. Her hand came in contact with my chest, slowly making its way to my neck, caressing then gripping it gently. Her dainty fingers could barely wrap around. "I never said you could kiss me." She wined her her hips against my pelvis, rocking against my dick. I groaned lowly before putting my hands on her waist.