𝑰𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 2𝒏𝒅
8:50𝒑𝒎
𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒚

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 2𝒏𝒅8:50𝒑𝒎𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒚

"Baby, it hurts." I hide my face in her neck while she gently rubs my legs. It was super sore and I was getting mad because we can't really do anything because they scared of the wound getting infected. I don't even want to tell my brother, I sure as hell don't want to tell my Momma.

Bey's been so quiet lately. It's like she's scared to say too much to me or really touch me. As if I was the most fragile thing in the world. I'm not. The craziest thing is, I was hoping to have sex in Italy for the first time in my life. That's clearly not going to happen.

"Alright, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I sat up, frowning deeply. I'm the crippled one, I should be all sad and shit but she's looking like her whole family was shot dead. "Ain't nothin' wrong man, lay down and be quiet."

"Come correct, Giselle. I won't hesitate to slap the shit out of you. I just wanted to know why you're acting like this." I rolled off of her and faced the opposite way. Talking to me like she's crazy. Her arms wrap around me and she kissed up my neck to behind my ear. "I'm sorry mama."

"You're not. If I'm bothering you or being too clingy just tell me." I don't want to be a burden. It's fucked upset to think like this but she's making me feel like a stranger she doesn't want to deal with. It's hurtful.

"Look at me pretty girl."

I ignore her and tried to remove her hand. She tightened her grip on my waist making me whimper. That shit kinda hurt. "Stop playing with me, Onika."

"You clearly want to be left alone. Leave me alone."

"I can't want to be left alone with you?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes and pried her hand off. "Get the fuck off me."

"It ain't that serious." I felt her let me go so I sat up and watched her get out of bed and go over to our suitcases. She grabbed my pink minidress and the white heels I made her buy me and threw them onto the bed before getting herself a slightly matching outfit. "You need help taking a shower?"

My face scrunched. "No. Where you about to take me?" I wasn't even in the mood to go nowhere with her stupid ass. I still want to leave the house though. I've been stuck inside for almost three days, it's depressing.

"Get dressed and find out?" Her sassy ass will get slapped.

"You pregnant?" I asked. She glared at and I shrugged. "What? You having mood swings like a pregnant woman. Are you?"

"Go take a shower, Desiree." I frowned. The fuck is her problem?
_____________________________

I'm about to limp out of this restaurant. She has me so fucked up it's crazy. It was like I was truly bothering her and she didn't want to be around me. She got me these flowers but after that, nothing. I'm just in her space.