𝑩𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕

𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 18𝒕𝒉
10:30𝒑𝒎
𝑰𝒗𝒚

Before the club started to fill I made way to the locker room to pay the girls a visit

Before the club started to fill I made way to the locker room to pay the girls a visit. After forcing the truth out of Onika I finally got the chance to... handle the issue. She came with me of course. I wasn't going to do much but shake them up.

As soon as my hand reached the door Onika's rested on top of it. "Don't do too much to them. They had their reasons." She frowned slightly. I kissed her nose and pulled her into me. "Whatever I do, they'll fall in line. As long as we together they can't do shit to you." She hesitated but still nodded, pulling her hand away and walking in with me.

The girls turned to us, mouths agape and eyes wide. I let Onika go and went up to Megan. I didn't have time for conversation so I simply grabbed the bitch's face and slammed her head into the nearest locker. She cried out in pain as I did it again. I pushed her to the ground and put my foot on the side of her head.

"You bitches got a lot of nerve. Running away my best worker because of jealousy and bitterness. Y'all are women, fuckin' act like it. Apologize!" I narrowed my eyes at them and they looked at Megan. I pushed my foot down harder, to the point where if she moved I could possibly sink my heel into the side of her face. Oh, how I wanted to.

"Fuck! I-I'm sorry Onika! I was just jealous and wanted you out! Stop her! I'm begging you!" She screamed but I wasn't letting up until the rest of them followed suit. One by one they apologized. Saying how sorry they were and how they felt.

It was all so disappointing.

I faked a pout, bringing Megan back up by her cheap ass lace front and slamming her head into the bench. I felt a hand grab my arm and without thinking I pushed the person away and stared to kick her head in. "Bey! Stop, that's enough!" I heard but I was so hell bent on making the girl bleed I didn't care. Even after I saw the blood I didn't stop. Not until I was pulled off. Soon enough Nicki was pushing me out of the room and cupping my face while I stared at my workers quietly taking the body out. "Baby, look at me. Please?"

I couldn't. I could feel her hands shaking. She's scared of me already. Fuck. "Beyoncé please look at me." She whispered. I watched as they took Megan down to the basement just as the customers started to fill in. Robyn walked past. "Rih, check the other girls and calm them down. Make sure they understand the consequences. They fuck with Nicki they deal with me." I move from Onika's hold and Robyn nods. She gave me a look and I nod.

"Bey?"

"Not right now, let's get going." I grab her hand and led her out of the building. As soon as we got to my car she stopped walking. "Giselle, I need you to calm down." She says but I didn't. I pulled her over to the car and opened the door. "Baby-"