𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕

𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 1𝒔𝒕
6:30𝒂𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 1𝒔𝒕6:30𝒂𝒎𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Alright boy, you can't be that damn hungry." I rolled my eyes playfully before picking Ezra up and rocking him as I got myself settled on the couch again. "C'mon bubba, I just fed you. Stop crying my love." I spoke softly, blowing on his face so he could calm down a little bit.

He looked at me with a little frown and I frowned right back. "Fix ya face." He looks like Bey even more when he does that. This is extremely unfair.

He makes me think of and mention her more than I want to. My main focus should be keeping us safe until we know what to do or expect but I really can't keep myself focused on anything else besides what might happen to her.

They won't tell me any of the details. All I know is that now we have a knock and anything besides that I need to call Robyn or King so that they can make sure we aren't in danger or something. No one is allowed inside except for my closest friends and family.

I placed Ezra on my chest and laid down, pulling my blanket over us. "You so handsome bubba, I wish she could see how big you're getting."

I tried to smile, hiding the fact that it hurt but Ezra still fussed. "I know you feel it baby. I'm trying, okay?" I kissed his little head and rubbed his back. Looking up at the ceiling, I took a breath.

"I'm trying."

I spit out some blood, leaning forward, letting the chains do all the work to hold me up

I spit out some blood, leaning forward, letting the chains do all the work to hold me up. I was falling apart, I was slowly being broken. Piece by piece is what he told them.

My ribs, legs, arms, and face hurt like hell.

I rather die than tell him where my family is because as long as they're safe I can take my last breath knowing that I did something to help them survive.

He's told me what he planned to do. Disgust ran through my body like water running through pipes. He wants Onika to himself and if she refuses he'll either kill her and raise Ezra or kill them both.