𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 13𝒕𝒉
10:40𝒂𝒎
𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋 - 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 13𝒕𝒉10:40𝒂𝒎𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋 - 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅

"Explain, immediately." Ari barged into my room, Di and Solána followed close behind. I mugged them. They just interrupted my show. "Explain what?" I rolled my eyes. I know exactly what they want an explanation for. The real question is do I want to explain? Hell to the muthafuckin' no. But, I know they'll pry it out of me.

"Be fucking for real." Ari glared. I scoffed, folding my arms. "Fine. I went to her place, we got high, then we fucked. Post sex I wanted to leave but couldn't. Now get the fuck out my room. Love you, bye." I rolled over, grabbing my phone only for it to be snatched away.

Taking a breath and turning back to them, Monté had my phone in her hand, Sza had a big smile, and just by Ari's eyes I could tell she was planning something. "Pull up the messages, Saweetie."

"No no, I don't think y'all want to do that." There's a picture in the thread I should've deleted. I already have it saved in my phone for personal reasons, I'm just a lazy bitch. My fault. They ignored me though. I know they found it by how intense they were looking at the phone. "It's so... pretty. Wait she has a dick?" Sza asked. I just nodded, changing the channel. "That curve is dangerous, and it's thick. No wonder you were walking funny the other day." Ari added.

They were taking too damn long looking at it. Talking amongst themselves, guessing the size. I take my phone back and watched as their smiling faces turn to frowns. "Y'all done? Thirsting over a damn picture. Y'all need help!"

"You're right, that's not important. Des, you need to tell us these things. Are y'all together now? How good is she in bed? Are you in love with her-"

"Whoa now! To answer the questions, no, life changing, and fuck no. I don't have time for a relationship so all she is right now is the person I'm having sex with. The first thing you should've asked is if I'm being safe. I am, thank you for asking." They followed me around the apartment like a litter of lost dogs. I picked up Kadence's bowl and went to get her food.

I love my friends dearly, but there are some things that they do not need to know as of right now. I like Beyoncé, I do. In the little bit of time I've gotten to know her I've been treated better than I ever have. It's both terrifying and thrilling. I won't tell her. I can't. It's hard to express feelings you haven't had in a long time. If I would've told my girls, word would get out that I fucked the boss.

I don't want that nor do I want to risk it.

I got my baby's food from the fridge. "My bad Nic, do you at least like her and do you feel safe with her?" Lána questioned. I sighed and looked over my shoulder. That was a good question. When Bey wraps her arms around me I feel safe. She's strong and even though we don't know much about each other I know that she cares. She's checked on me every night when I leave and sometimes during the day. It's mostly when we don't see each other though. "No comment. I know why you asked, please don't ask again. Can we dead this conversation now?" I place the bowl back in its spot, letting Kadence eat before turning to them.