𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 2𝒏𝒅
3:20𝒑𝒎
𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋-𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅

𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 2𝒏𝒅3:20𝒑𝒎𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋-𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅

My eyes widened as soon as the door opened. Ari held a knife up causing me to put my hands up in surrender. "Whoa, whoa, I come in peace! Put that shit down." I told her. She kept glaring at me. I noticed the tear stains all over her face and instantly felt sorry. I know Kendrick's disappearance must be hard for her. She's really his ride or die.

"What the fuck do you want, Bey? You messed everything up and now you're just popping up at my door? What is it? Nicki ain't here for you to try to win her back. So it's best you leave." She tried closing the door but I pushed it open.

Sighing, I look at her pleadingly. "Did she tell you anything important within the last few days? Anything at all that I need to know about." Her eyes held so much anger as they watered and tears began to fall.

"I haven't spoken to her in days. She left, never came back, and she isn't answering her damn phone. I swear Beyoncé, if you even think about hurting my best friend again, I'll personally make sure the police never find your body so stay the hell away from us." The door slammed in my face. I was in a state of shock, not only by Ari's death threat but by Onika not answering her calls. She must not know then. That means the others have no idea as well.

I went back to my car, running my hands through my hair and blowing out a breath. In frustration I kicked the tire. Getting in my car, I punched the steering wheel multiple times. I felt my eyes burn, if she's pregnant she probably won't even consider letting me near her or our baby. If she even keeps the baby. She probably thinks I'm some jealous, abusive asshole.

I'm not. I just have trouble dealing with my emotions. Now because of my actions I lost one of the best things to ever grace my life. I'll never get that kind of love from anyone else.

Reaching for my phone, I tested my luck. Listening to the phone ring I felt my tears drop. Her voicemail rang in my ears making me press the red button in defeat. I glanced at myself in the rear view, watching the tears roll down my face, wetting my sweatshirt. It was the one she'd consistently wear when she was cold at my house. Her scent was all over it.

Then I remembered what she said to me that day. How hurt she was by what I said to her and how much anger she had in her eyes.

I hope that shit was worth it Giselle because I fucking HATE you!

Every single word stuck. Like glue. She told me she hated me and I was too upset to realize I was hurting her. I was too scared of losing her, of her despising me, of her hatred for me to leave her be. I wish I had. Then we could've possibly made amends. She probably would've still left me but we'd still talk. She'd still be around.

I'd get the chance to change in front of her eyes. Open up more and tell her I'm sorry. I can't stress it enough. I'm terrified of fully losing this girl because she's shown me so much. I did her so dirty.