𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚

𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 29𝒕𝒉
9:09𝒂𝒎
𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋-𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅

𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 29𝒕𝒉9:09𝒂𝒎𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋-𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅

"I don't know what to do, Booty. My head hurts so bad from crying so much. I-I just want everything to go back to normal." I cried in Ari's chest as she held me. She knows I hate crying. When I cry, I cry a lot. I cry until everything is solved. I've been like this for as long as I can remember and she's gotten the worst of it. "I know, Nika. Trust I'm right here with you." She said.

It feels so weird to me. I know that some people don't like me. Majority of which being women. Who could possibly put a hit on me? Who could hate me so much? Enough to want me dead. It's been such a struggle keeping it off of my mind.

Halloween is in two days and I've been stuck in the house for a week. Bey doesn't visit. She doesn't want to risk it, but she FaceTimes me every day and night before I go to sleep. I wish she'd come hold me. I miss her warmth and kisses. I just want to be with her.

My body feels so weak. I've been struggling to sleep all night, sometimes only getting two or three hours. I'm just terrified that something will happen when I'm not aware. Either to me or my best friend and I'll be so upset with myself if anything happens to her because of me.

"King told me to bring you to the warehouse on the thirty-first. Bey wanna see you and she want you to pack a bag." I sniffed and pulled away, watching Ariana through watery eyes. "You comin' too, right? I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Don't worry, baby. I'm coming too. I can't stay here by myself knowing my ride or die needs me." I nodded and laid down, cuddling my pillow. My phone started ringing and I was quick to grab it and answer, thinking it was my baby. I was wrong.

"Nic, you got me fucked up."

I groaned and rolled my eyes hard. I was already pissed off from crying, Wayne bout to make me even more upset. "Get off my phone, Dwayne."

"Why the fuck I'm hearing from my people that you're in some shit? You can't tell me nothing now since you with Bey, huh?" I sighed, feeling my eyes tear up again. This is how the conversation went the last I had somebody. And my brother was completely right about it. I know he'll say something about Bey hurting me. One way or the next. "Wayne... don't-"

"She must got you feeling like a queen right now. I been around BK for years, she gon' pull you in and spit you out like all the other women she's been with. Don't let her ass fool you, Oni. You gon' be stuck crying by the end of the year." He told me. I hung up on him, throwing my phone and putting my face into the pillow. I screamed until my head hurt even worse and my tears drenched the pillow case. Lord, I hope he's wrong.

I turn to a worried Ari and asked for her phone. I called Kendrick knowing he was with Beyoncé. "Yo."

"I want to speak to my girlfriend, please and thank you." I heard shuffling and muffled talking before Bey finally got the phone. "What's wrong, pretty girl?"