𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑰𝒕

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 12𝒕𝒉
6:37𝒑𝒎
𝑰𝒗𝒚

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 12𝒕𝒉6:37𝒑𝒎𝑰𝒗𝒚

Hypocritical. Saying that I won't be around her after yesterday and now I'm occupying her lap as she marked her territory on my neck. I'm becoming obsessed with her and her presence. My body yearns for her touch so much that when I'd left her home to go back to mine, I couldn't wait to come here to see her again.

I may play hard to get each time but I want her more and more by the minute. I whimper as her gentle hands caress my curves and soft lips attacked my skin in the sweetest of ways. If I could get this treatment everyday I would. I just have yet to believe feelings are involved.

"I've been thinking." She spoke as her lips trailed up to my jawline. I hummed, half listening and half enjoying each kiss. "Maybe we just make you the main attraction." I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding what she meant. Sitting up and tilting my head to the side I looked to see if she's serious. "Why would you do that?"

"Think about it, you bring in the biggest crowd and you're hands down the star of every night you are here." She tried to kiss me again but I moved from her lap to the couch. "So because of that you want to put all of the shine on me? Doesn't that show favoritism?" I asked her. Beyoncé sighed. I don't mind the attention I get, as long as it doesn't take away from all of the other girls. I promote them and help them if it's needed. I don't want to be the center of attention the entire night, only during my set.

Beyoncé stood and went over her mini bar. "Why does that matter? People are coming to see you-"

"People come to see dancers. Plural. I don't want all of the attention. Ask someone else or find a new girl that's ten times better than me. I'm not taking the spotlight from anyone." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms over my chest. She stared at me with a small grin. Pouring out two glasses of whatever it is she had in her hand and coming back over to me she put them on the table and lifted my face. "I apologize, okay? I had no clue how much the others meant to you. Forgive me for how incompetent I was for suggesting that." Her lips ghosted mine and I could feel the heat rush to my face. More rushed through my body when her other hand lightly rested on my thigh.

"Okay." I mumbled before leaning forward and connecting our lips. I'm weak from her touch, her kiss, everything. Any grip I did have loosened as soon as she wrapped her hand around my neck. The embrace got sloppier by the minute. I swear I heard the door open and close but I'm not completely sure. She pulled my legs closer to her and broke the kiss. "Having you in my office has become a reoccurring dream of mine."

Hovering over me, she had me feeling like I should let her have her way but it was starting to get late and I had to get ready for the night. "I guess you'll have to keep dreaming. I'll meet you after my set." I pecked her lips and slipped away. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "What if you just hide up here, won't nobody notice." She's so clingy. Hugging on my waist and kissing my stomach. If I don't stop her she'll leave a hickey.