𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒖𝒑

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 11𝒕𝒉
10:30𝒂𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 11𝒕𝒉10:30𝒂𝒎𝑶𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓

"I can't believe I'm doing this." My brain was hurting from my overthinking. I drove for fifteen minutes to BK's home and now, sitting in her driveway, I'm regretting even answering the phone. But, it's too late now. As I opened my car door and closed it back I stand there for a minute before locking it and making my way up to her house.

I knocked and she answered. "Come with me." I followed her through the house, taking time to admire how put together it looked. A constant theme of black, white, and gold flowed through it. I liked it and that's truly something because I barely like anything.

We entered a dimly lit room, it was studio like and I could already smell the gas. The vibe was perfect.

We sat on the couch and she set everything out. "You want your own or do you mind passing?" She asked while lighting a blunt.

"We can pass. What's in it?"

"That good shit. Here." She passed it to me and I took a pull, letting the smoke invade my lungs. Whatever it was hit in an instant. It was strong but good. Potent as fuck. She wasn't lying. "Damn." Was all I could muster up before I took another long pull and ghosted the smoke through my teeth. I glanced at her, watching her watch me. Her eyes lidded, she was already high and it was noticeable. "Damn indeed. You like?"

I nod handing it back to her. I relaxed against the corner of the couch, getting comfortable as the weed took over my senses. Being high is fun as hell sometimes. Other times I be tweaking the fuck out.

She eventually started to play some music, from Erykah Badu's On & On to Jhené Aiko's Sativa. I was feeling it. She was feeling it. After half an hour of just getting high her head laid on my lap as I blew smoke rings over and over. "Stop doing that shit." She muttered. I looked down at her and smirked.

"Why?"

"You making my dick hard." She stared me in eyes while saying that. I just blew another ring, watching it frame her face. I laughed at the mug she held when the cloud disappeared. She moved from my lap to the other side of the couch, pulling me with her. I was on top of her now, me straddling her. "I like this position." She took the blunt from me and took the last pull, blowing out the smoke before putting it out and setting a new one between her lips. "Light it for me, pretty."

I grabbed a lighter, I like this one. It has a bunch of smiley faces on it. I spark up the blunt in her mouth and then put the lighter back down. Me and Your Mama by Childish Gambino played through the speakers. It made the vibe change in the room. I swear it felt I was in the sky as this song played.

~ I'm in love when we are smoking that la-la-la-la-la
I'm in love when we are smoking that la-la-la-la-la
I'm in love when we are smoking that la-la-la-la-la ~