12|| She's beautiful

Matti

Her hood fell off and I couldn't believe it. We were just playing a game. Messing around and all of a sudden I see her stop. I turn and see that her hood fell off her face and i'm speechless. She's beautiful. Her face is amazing. I could stare at it all day if I was allowed to. It was I all could think of the rest of the day. I don't think I've ever seen someone so beautiful. I want to know why she hides it.

I got home late last night because I drove around for an hour after the arcade. I regret it now because gas is expensive. I went downstairs for breakfast after waking up at 10 in the morning. My mom was sitting in the living room watching tv and drinking, probably her 3rd cup of coffee.

I walk to the kitchen and see a plate with cinnamon rolls on them. I steal 3 and grab a fork. I walk into the living room and sit down next to my mom. She's watching the news and I try to stay interested but I can't, the news is just too boring.

"Good morning Matthew" she must have noticed how bored I was.

"Morning mama" I stand up and kiss her on the cheek before walking back to the kitchen. I throw my plate away and put my fork in the sink. I grab a glass and fill it with milk. I walk back up to my room and get ready for the day.

I'm planning on going to the gym and then maybe just play some video games. Not too sure yet. I change real fast and grab my gym bag. I jog down the stairs and yell bye to my mom. I climb into my car and start driving to the gym.

The song 'Beautiful Crazy' starts playing and my mind immediately jumps to Payton. Why am I thinking about her right now?

Ignoring my thoughts I continue to drive to the gym drumming my fingers against the steering wheel. It takes me about 10 minutes to arrive at the gym. I park and then step out of my car and grab my duffel bag. I begin to walk towards the entrance while texting people back on my phone.

I was at the gym for 3 hours trying to calm the thoughts in my head. It was almost impossible because she wouldn't get out of them. She has consumed every part of my brain.

Payton had her hood off for probably 30 seconds before she put it back over her face. In those 30 seconds I was just completely overtaken by her beauty. Why has she covered her face so long? She's a goddess and should be showing off her face, not hiding it.

I want to know all these things about her. I want to know everything about who she is and what she likes. I want to know her favorite color and her favorite dessert. I want to know what she does before she goes to sleep at night and who she thinks about. I want to know why she hides her face and why she doesn't talk to anyone. I just want to know every little detail of this girls life. And for that i'm absolutely terrified.

**
I barely slept last night, she was all I could think about. I would close my eyes and i'd see the face I haven't seen in so many years. She's more gorgeous than I remember and I would've never known if her hood didn't slide off while she was jumping around. I hope the nights was worth it to her because it definitely was for me.

It's Sunday morning and i'm currently sitting in bed playing video games. I was supposed to play with friends but I wasn't concentrating and they kicked me out of the party. It's getting really bad. I spent what? 3 hours with her? Why has she captivated my every thought? Why can't I get her pretty face out of my head? It's gonna end up being the death of me because there is NO way anything can happen. I mean yes.. I wanna be her friend but that's it. We wouldn't even last as a couple. We're too different to be compatible.

I can't help the part of my brian that wishing something could happen. I mean our appearances would look good together but would put personalities mix well? Why am I even thinking about it? It doesn't matter.

At least that's what i'm telling myself.

______

Hiii! okay so I disappeared for a few months but i'm back! Sorry for the short chapter i've been busy with homework and forget what has happened so far lol. Anyways i'm going to try to make chapters more regularly