Twelve

!!!TW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF SUICIDE!!!

DO NOT READ IF THIS IS TRIGGERING TO YOU OR IF ITS GENERALLY SOMETHING THAT BOTHERS AND UPSETS YOU! I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A SENSITIVE SUBJECT AND IT ISN'T SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT. PLEASE IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING, GET SOME HELP. TALK TO PEOPLE WHETHER THAT BE FRIENDS, FAMILY OR A TRUST. PLEASE. YOU ARE CARED FOR, YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE VALID AND YOU ARE WANTED. <3

Get the help you deserve. You deserve happiness. Love you <3

So.... hope you like this chapter... That is all I will be saying. Bye bye!

-Envy

~~~

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a bright light in my face. It was George.

"Hey, I was wondering when you'd wake up..." He said, forcing a grin.

"Hi... Can I not sleep for a bit longer?" I asked.

"I dunno... I mean- I guess you could, I'm not going to stop you..." He said with a disappointed tone.

"Okay fine. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing..."

"Come onnn, you were so cheery and supportive last night. What happened? Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

The tone in my voice was... different. It was more... affectionate. Something seemed off with- With almost everything right now...Even when I first heard his voice in my head- He... he was never sad. He never sounded sad. He seemed like he cared for people as a whole and hear me out... it was hella cute! But- I swear down. I swear to you right now. He has a... complicated past. Why else would he have been locked in the fucking attic? I mean it shouldn't really be any of my business but I kinda care about him... I don't know much about him but I feel like I already know him, partially- Why was he sad? Of all people I know, George is probably the least likely to be upset and Sapnap never really gets upset either... I know I don't have every detail about George just yet but something is clearly bothering him... He was acting almost how Fundy was before... Oh Fundy... how things would've been; together in America... Wait- Fundy? Shit.

I turned around to face George but he was gone... "George?" I called out. No answer. Where the fuck did he go? All of a sudden it went dark. I couldn't see a fucking thing. The darkness always found me. I mean I don't remember a time where it hadn't found me but then again... I don't really remember the last time I had a decent night sleep either... Then it hit me. Why was George in this- this stupid void. "The void of fucking evil. Just evil. Fuckin. Evil." Why am I of all people corrupted by this evil? I have no fucking idea but George... he shouldn't be involved in this-

A bright light hovered above my head. I was on the side of the road. Stood on the curb. This was way too familiar... This is not. Good. Then I saw it. A car. But- A small black car. Just parked there. At the beginning of the walkway into the nature reserve. Not Fundy's car. I know that one for sure. His was red. I soon realized what this was. As soon as I saw my silhouette on the sidewalk projecting from the lamppost above me. This was becoming far too fucking repetitive. Except this time, it wasn't Fundy's car. I had to see if I could help in anyway yet I walked slowly towards the car fearing the worst. As I approached, the tree appeared. Well shit. Whose fucking car is it anyway? Fundy couldn't have anything to do with this right? He's dead...

As I walked around the car, towards the left of this... tree- I... I couldn't look up at the branch. The long, sturdy branch that was imprinted into my brain. I sat down on the floor, my back sliding down the side of the car as I closed my eyes. "This isn't real. It's not real!" I opened my eyes but I was still there. On the floor. Touching the grass. Leaning back on the car. I had to look.