Twenty-Eight

(End of C27...)

 "I love you." The older boy spoke in a raspy voice.

Dream said nothing. He just lay there for a minute, processing what had just happened.

This was almost the best moment that the two had to have ever had, the only thing wrong with it? Dream was completely out of his head for the majority of the opening, he was drunk about half an hour ago, the only thing he remembered clearly before the event were George's words. "I'll help you with your every need, Dream~"

"Dream~?"

"Lowercase~?"

"I said, I love you, Dummy~"

"I love you too, idiot~"

Dream kissed George's forehead gently, wrapping his arms around him.

"George?" Dream whispered.

"Yeah?" George whispered back.

"I'm-"

There was a knock at the door. "Hey, Dream? You in there?" Sapnap called.

Shit.

~~~~~

"If you guys don't hurry up, me and Karl will come in and drag you both down to the car." Sapnap said sternly from the other side of the door.

"Don't be impatient Sapnap, we're coming!" Dream shouted.

"Well, you have ten seconds. We have been out here for fifteen minutes, and you told us twenty minutes ago that you would only be-" Sapnap complained.

"I know, I know. Just- Just don't come in!" Dream shouted again. "I'm sorry-"

"It's fine. Just hurry up. We need to be somewhere, remember?" Sapnap reminded.

"Shit." Dream whispered, throwing on George's oversized shirt in a rush.

"What? What's up?" George asked, placing a hand onto Dream's shoulder.

"TEN!" Sapnap shouted.

"I was supposed to be driving us to-" Dream cut himself off. "Somewhere..."

"Where?" George asked curiously.

"NINE!" Karl continued.

"You'll see. Now, quick, put your clothes back on-" Dream spoke, his eyes pleading desperately.

"Okay, okay."

"EIGHT!" Sapnap shouted. Him and Karl were taking it in turns as they counted down.

George threw on the hoodie that was on the floor, along with his sweats before turning back to Dream who was just sat on the bed staring at him.

"SEVEN!"

Dream flinched. He had zoned out again.

"Are you okay?" George asked gently, sitting next to Dream on the bed.

"Y- Yeah. I- I wasn't-" Dream stuttered, getting used to his senses again.

"Wasn't what?"

"SIX!"

"Staring..."

"Sure, Dream. Whatever you say." George replied, a grin on his face.

"FIVE!"

"Come on, Dream. Let's go." George spoke, grabbing his boyfriends hand before standing up.

Dream smiled lightly. He didn't see George as just any person; he saw him as his knight in shining armour, a prince. George is his everything and more. He just wished he could be this good for George.