Thirteen

"You're blushing Lowercase." I said, gazing at him with a slight grin.

"Lowercase? That's my name now?"

"Well I'm pretty sure you're no capital P..."

~~~~

~Sapnap POV~

3pm, London (earlier...)

I had just gotten home from shopping. I had to get Patches some food but while I was checking out, some cat toys caught my eye. I had to buy them; Patches seemed really down recently. It was probably because she missed Clay. I don't blame her. I miss him too. I haven't spoken to him for about three weeks... I should check up on him really. Not that he would answer... He's not returned any of my calls yet... Have I done something wrong...? I'll call him after I'm done with Patches.

"Patches!" I called out. "I've got you a present!"

She didn't come to me. Usually I don't have to call her, she'd greet both Clay and I as soon as we would walk through the door... Instead, she was laying on the sofa looking very sorry for herself.

"I know, I miss him too." I started as I sat next to her. "Look, I got you some new toys, some food and even got you a little outfit."

She looked at me with her head tilted slightly as a look of confusion.

"Okay so... I got you an outfit- because..."

Yeah. I got her an outfit. Huge deal. Clay is going to love it when I show him.

"I'm taking you with me to Florida!"

Yes. I'm taking Patches with me to Florida. Bad was going to look after her while I was away because Clay asked him to; he's the one who bought my ticket...

I told Bad after I said goodbye to my brother that he didn't need to look after Patches anymore. I explained to him that she was going to be different for these next eight weeks and that I knew she was going to miss Clay. A LOT. He seemed to completely understand. So... he's agreed not to tell anyone so I can surprise Clay.

Patches stood up and walked over my lap, purring. She seemed much happier. I pet her on the head before she jumped off of me. I followed her to her feeding bowls, putting down some food.

"There ya go princess. I'm gonna go call Clay and see how he's doing."

I'm surprised she didn't nearly choke considering how fast she finished her food at the sound of me mentioning Clay. I sat down on the couch as she followed, sitting on my lap.

"Let's call him." I said, petting her as she purred gently into my knee.

'Ringing Clay'

'Ringing'

'Ringing'

'Ringing'

No answer.

Not again. I hope he's okay...

"Hi Clay, it's Sapnap. Just calling to check in on how you're doing? I haven't heard from you for three weeks and you haven't been answering my messages. I miss you-"

"Meow."

"And Patches misses you too. Please call me as soon as you can. I don't care what time it is, I just need to speak to you and make sure that you're okay and I wanna know what you've been up to all this time. Making new friends, going out- Even if you've just been sat enjoying the comfort in your new house. Tell me everything. Love you brother."

I hung up.

"He'll be fine Patches, he's probably out making new friends."

I really hope he's okay...