Chapter Five

We surprisingly got everyone cleared up without much issue after Solar had practically threatened everyone, obviously with scolding when it went too far.

Just as Hwasa had predicted, the other's injuries weren't as bad as the alpha wolf's. A surprisingly kind polar bear named Seokjin had graciously told us their identities which made them much easier to look after; considering some medication is harmful to various species. 

"Food will be prepared for you all once you have washed up in the bathroom located to your left," I mentioned while pointing towards the wooden door beside me. "The bathroom has a bath large enough to fit five, while the shower has enough space to fit four which is quite convenient considering the amount of people in your pack."

Seokjin seems to be the only one willing to communicate with me as he gives me a soft smile with a nod, eyes holding how grateful they really are.

"Who prepares the food?" The tiger hybrid Taehyung asks, a dark look expressed on his face as he stands nearer to the back of the room with his arms folded across his chest. Not letting his attitude bother me, I softly reply, "our two cooks, Beomgyu and Soobin, a wonderful tiger and bunny hybrid who I believe you and Jungkook will get along with nicely."

I let a kind, soft smile make its way across my face as I look towards the shy bunny hybrid latching onto the otter hybrid Hoseok. "Soobin was just as shy when I first met him," I reminisce.

"I think he would make a good friend for you Jungkook," I say softly, watching as his face lights up in a pink blush, face moving to bury itself further into the arm of Hoseok's ripped clothing.

A growl echoes across the room making me turn and look towards the cause of the sound. "Don't speak to him," the wolf growls out whilst moving to sit up in his hospital bed. "Good to see you're awake Namjoon," I reply, now used to the tones and actions that the hybrids give me.

His face takes on a confused expression for a while before morphing back into a scrunched, angry expression. "How do you know my name?" He asks, looking as if he were to pounce at me.

"I was informed of who you were after treating your injuries," I say gently while throwing caution to the wind, knowing that a wolf's, especially alphas, can be unpredictable causing them to lash out without thinking through the situation beforehand.

He takes a moment to look around the room and seeing his mates causes him to calm down slightly.

"Now that you have calmed down," I say with a pointed look, "your pack can fill you in on what I have just said, but for now I need to go and see another patient."

I take the time to bow towards the males before standing straight and briefly exiting the room.

"How'd it go?" Wheein asks as soon as I step out from the door causing me to jump. "Have you been waiting there all this time?" I ask in shock, hand placed on my chest as I try to catch my breath from the slight jump scare.

"Yes," she deadpans before stomping up towards me. "Now spill," she eagerly says while throwing her hands around.

"All I really got from them is that they don't take well to humans and that all of them are mates and in a tight-knitted pack."

She just nods, taking in all the information before jolting slightly. "They didn't attack you or Hwasa did they?" She rushes out, nerves on edge as her little ears, nearly buried in her hair, twitch.

I can't help but coo and ruffle her hair, being mindful of the sensitive chipmunk ears attached to her. "Stop," she whines out, trying to push my hands away.

I chuckle at her attempts, finally deciding to put her out of her misery as I move away from her hair.

"Oh, by the way," she excitedly calls out. "Areum's awake."

XXX

I REALLY NEED TO FIGURE OUT SOME SORT OF SCHEDULE SO THAT I CAN UPLOAD ALL MY STORIES FREQUENTLY, WITHOUT UPSETTING ANY OF MY READERS. 

I WAS THINKING THAT I COULD FOCUS ON A STORY A WEEK OR FOR AROUND TWO DAYS BEFORE MOVING ONTO THE NEXT.

THANK YOU FOR READING 'HYBRIDS'

-PEACHY <3