Chapter Thirty-Three

SAD DAY(S),
SAD CHAPTER :/

(ONLY A SHORT ONE...SORRY)

XXX

Y/n POV

My breath hitches as the words leave his mouth. "W-What?" I stumble out confused. Kook tenses in my lap as my hands freeze on his back. Not wanting to worry him, I resume the calming movements to help him relax back into me.

"One of my biggest regrets is not telling you," Namjoon softly says as tears well up in his eyes. His face is the definition of sadness as he looks at me, hands clasped together before him.

"We want to make this work – to be a family, a pack," Yoongi says as he stands to move closer. "Some tried to deny the connection," he reveals sadly. "It wasn't because of you but because of our own stupid feelings against humans."

He kneels next to my chair, swivelling me to face him. "All we want is a fresh start with you. We want to learn to love with you and eventually start a family as eight, not seven."

A tear rolls down my face, falling onto Kook's shoulder who stirs at the feeling. A soft whimper escapes him as he turns his head to face me, studying my face as my eyes water, lips tremble and face scrunches.

"Is that why I felt all those emotions when you left?" I ask confused, watching as he tilts his own head in confusion. "Is the bond the reason why my heart broke seeing you leave through the door and never turn back?"

I hear a sob escape one of them but I don't turn to see who. Yoongi stands, leaning forward to awkwardly pull me into a hug as Kook is stuck in the middle.

"I'm sorry for ever leaving," he whispers in my ear as the sadness floats around the room like a dark veil, forcing tears of heart break to fall down our faces.

He pulls back all too soon, taking his warmth with him as he steps back from where I sat to rejoin the others.

"We can't change the past, but we can build the path of our future together," Jin announces from where he sat, rubbing Namjoon's back.

"If anyone deserves a second chance...it's them." Namjoon's tears fall freely as sobs rack his body every so often. "I kept them away from you selfishly, hurting everyone in the process which isn't what a good pack leader does – I could have broken bonds, permanently damaging my own connection to the people I love."

His sadness breaks my heart as I squeeze Kook tighter to me. "I want to make it work. I want us to work," he mutters out as he harshly scrubs at the tears stuck to his face.

I gently tap Kook's thigh, silently asking him to get up to which he reluctantly complies. He scurries over to Hoseok, wrapping himself around the otter like a snake, despite being a fluffy bunny hybrid.

I walked over to Namjoon, pulling him into a hug so his head lay on my stomach. His sobs increase as he pulls me tighter into him, clutching at my shirt.

"You need to calm down," I tell him softly as I run my fingers through his hair, nails dragging across his scalp.

He shivers against me, eventually calming enough for me to try and pull away.

A soft rumble vibrates through his body as I attempt to move – pulling me back into him and onto his lap.

A gasp escapes me as I startle from the quick movement. He buries his face into my neck much like Kook had done previously.

"Will you take us back?"

Taehyung POV

It's that one question that makes us all still; breath stopping, movement ceasing as we watch her.

"I don't think I was ever yours to begin with," she tells us softly. I swear I can hear the sound of hearts breaking as our faces drop – hope forgotten.

"But-"

Like meerkats, our heads shoot up as that one word escapes her. "I would like to try – if you'll have me that is."

It's like time stops as we let it sink in. The first one to break is surprisingly Yoongi. He breaks down, face falling into his hands as his shoulders shake with his cries.

"T-Thank you," he cries out muffled against his palms before he looks up at her with the saddest eyes I had ever seen on him. "We're going to be better for you."

Jimin POV

"Can't we stay with you?" I whine out as I follow y/n around her office. She huffs, turning to look at me with her hands holding her hips. "I still have to work."

Time passed quicker than any of us could have hoped...

We cried, talked, laughed and hugged our sorrows out for a whole hour before y/n had come to the realisation that she'd have to go back to work at some point.

"Plus, you need to go and talk to Moonbyul. She needs to know that you've decided to come stay with me so she can give that house to another family that'll need it."

Groaning, I stomp my foot on the floor. She just looks at me with an eyebrow raised as she says, "I thought it was bunnies that stomped their feet, not foxes."

I scowl at her unimpressed. "It won't be long until we can go home together," she says softly with a smile as she steps forward to embrace my face in her hands before placing a gentle kiss on my temple.

My face breaks out into a smile of my own as a blush caressing my face. A whine is heard behind me just as a body is being thrown onto my own.

"No fair," the voice complains. "I want a kiss as well."

That seems to attract attention causing the scowl to be back on my face. "Who got kissed?"

It didn't take long before they were all crowding around, begging for attention.

Anyone would think we'd been together for years...

"Fine, fine," she gives in. "one kiss and you all leave."

XXX

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY AND WILL REMAIN HAPPY FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE. I WOULD HATE FOR ANYONE TO EVER FEEL LIKE I HAVE FELT IN MY 18 YEARS OF LIVING. I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE MET READERS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE ME SMILE AND HAVE INTERACTED WITH MY STORIES. WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I WOULD HAVE GAVE UP A LONG TIME A GO. WITHOUT YOU GUYS REALISING, YOU HELP ME TO HAVE A SHORT AMOUNT OF HAPPINESS WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. IF YOU ARE A CREATOR AND ENJOY IT, CARRY ON BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HELP OUT THERE. I FOR A FACT KNOW THAT WHEN I READ A STORY, IT HELPS MY MIND TO FORGET ABOUT ALL THE BAD THINGS AND TRANSPORT ME TO A PLACE WHERE I DON'T FEEL SO ALONE AND SAD ALL THE TIME.

WITHOUT MY IMAGINATION WHICH HELPS ME TO THINK OF BETTER PLACES, I WOULDN'T FEEL MUCH...KEEP ONTO YOUR IMAGINATION AND HAPPINESS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN...

SORRY IF I HAVEN'T MADE MUCH SENSE OR BEEN AS ACTIVE ONLINE. I'M CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH ONE OF MY 'DOWN STAGES' AND I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS ONE WILL LAST. I'M ALSO EXTREMELY SORRY FOR ALWAYS FORCING MY BURDENS ON YOU GUYS AND WRITING THEM HERE. I GUESS I DO IT BECAUSE I'VE GOT NO ONE ELSE TO TELL AND I DON'T ALWAYS WANT TO KEEP WHAT I FEEL TO MYSELF.

IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO END YOURSELF OR HAVE THOUGHTS OF ANYTHING DARK, MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO SOMEONE IF YOU CAN. IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHO IT IS AS LONG AS YOU CAN TRUST THEM AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL LISTEN AND WON'T JUDGE...I WISH I COULD OF FOUND SOMEONE LIKE THAT BUT I NEVER DID...

PUT YOURSELF FIRST FOR A CHANGE AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAPPY AND HEALTHY...

SORRY FOR THE RANT, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER,

-PEACHY <3