Chapter Twenty-One

"Why do we need to go here?" a confused voice resounded from behind me, making me stop in front of the door that read 'PHARMACY' in bold letters above.

"I won't be long," is the only thing I reply before pushing on the glass door to head inside. As soon as I stepped foot through the door, Yeonjun's tail started thumping around. "Y/n," he excitedly called out, causing me to smile at his enthusiasm.

"Hey Yeonjun, how's the pack doing?"

"They're all good," he tells me with a smile, his eyes glazing over in happiness. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

I sheepishly rub at my nape as I shift my eyes over to the left before saying, "I'm actually here for a refill of an old medication I used to have."

He looks at me in concern for a brief second before he's turning to his computer to write in my name. "Antidepressants and relaxants?"

I just nod as I hand him over the note written out by Wheein. 

"Are you-" he goes to ask before stopping with a guilty look across his face. "Am I struggling again?" I ask while air-quoting certain words.

It's his turn to look sheepish as he looks at me shyly with guilt flashing through his eyes.

"It's okay to ask, I won't get mad at you," I tell him softly, not used to seeing him look so guilty. "Is it to do with – you know?"

He looks at me with nothing but concern as he tries to tread lightly over the topic without resurfacing old memories.

Even without mentioning it, my eyes still betray me as I try to force a smile onto my face as he asks that question. He seems to panic once he sees the glossy sadness behind the smile. "It's okay," I force out, even as my throat feels like it's clogging up. "I'm going to have to get over it someday, I just need to find a way how."

Seeing that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, he moves to sign off the prescription before turning around to look through the shelves. "Momo is the one that stocks the shelves with people's prescriptions so I didn't know that you'd be coming in."

"Did you see the note Wheein sent through?" I asked him, confused.

He turns back to me holding a white pharmacy bag in his hand as he walks closer. "No, Momo is the one that sorts all that out. I normally just collect off the shelves, sign people's prescriptions, renew them and do medical rounds around the hospital when i have free time."

I take the bag from his hand gratefully, sending him a soft smile as he hands me a renewed prescription. "I'm sure you already know this but I'll tell you again anyway. Make sure to bring this prescription in with you when you need another refill," he says while pointing to the one in my hand. "I or Momo, probably me, will sign it off and then you will probably need another meeting with Wheein before we can give you anymore after that."

I stuff the prescription into my pocket next to my phone while nodding to everything he's telling me. "I will set up an appointment with Wheein, I don't think I did it last time."

He sighs while looking at me with a sharp gaze. "Make sure you do Y/n."

...

"What was all that about?" Is the first thing I'm asked as I step out the pharmacy doors. I just shrug, feeling too emotionally exhausted to be talking about it.

"We need to know if we're living with someone unstable," a voice snapped out.

I feel my blood boil in annoyance as I turn around with fire burning through my veins. "Do you even want to live with me?" I finally snap as I take a step closer. "Because if you don't, say now."

They all stay quiet, just staring at me shocked. "You can come with me or stay, I'm not going to force you to do anything," I tell them a bit softer as my shoulders slump further down.

"We wanna come with you."

XXX

THANK YOU FOR THE RECENT SUPPORT ON MY STORY. I NEVER EXPECTED FOR IT TO GET SO MANY READS OR VOTES OVER THE LAST DAY OR TWO. 

I WAS HONESTLY PLANNING TO GIVE THIS STORY UP BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK THAT IT WAS UP TO VIEWER STANDARDS, BUT NOW THAT IT HAS SO MUCH SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS, I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE IT.

I WANTED TO THANK SOME OF MY RECENT SUPPORTERS BY PUTTING THEIR NAME BELOW. GO CHECK OUT THERE ACCOUNTS TO SEE IF ANY OF THEM HAVE ANY STORIES THAT COULD INTEREST YOU,

Tapianuadi 
Shatakshi2112  
AbsMin84
namjesus_is_here
Haz3l_ros3
SugaGuitarPicks91
MERIELALEX
dksnaisi

THERE IS SO MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT I CAN THANK, BUT I WANTED TO PUT IN THE MAIN ONES THAT HAVE KEPT APPEARING IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX FOR THE PAST DAY OR TWO. 

-PEACHY <3