Chapter Twenty-Five

I wasn't that shocked to find a giant polar bear stationed outside my bedroom door this morning. No, what shocked me was the fact that the rest of them were all placed in odd places such as near the front door or the back, even sprawled out in tangled messes across the sofas placed in the nearest living room.

I didn't expect last night to affect them in the way that it did. I felt bad seeing them on the floor, but I knew that there was nothing I could do. No way in hell could you see me trying to haul a heavy ass polar bed to bed, I'd break my fucking back trying.

I carefully step over him, keeping quiet as I walk past each hybrid almost silently. The smell of coffee soon filled the air as I made a fresh, hot pot. I should have known that it'd awake the biggest coffee drinker of the house, despite how much he loved his sleep.

"Good morning Yoongi," I called out softly without even looking back. "Morning," he grumbles back with his eyes half closed as he drags himself towards me.

"Coffee?" I ask, despite knowing the answer already. Without him having to reply, I pour him a cup before passing it over.

A soft pur escapes him as his tail swings in soft strokes behind him with every sip he takes.

"I was thinking that we could all go to the mall today."

He looks up from the rim of his coffee cup, observing me with his eyes for a while before shrugging. "Yeah, sure, sounds good."

I smile towards him, absently putting my cup into the sink before moving towards the exit. "I'll go get ready then, you should probably wake up the rest and tell them to do the same."

We both part ways, stepping our way over the heaps of bodies spread all over the place with me going back towards my basement room and Yoongi towards the living room.

I consider myself lucky to be behind the wooden door, as not long after I closed it, Yoongi's bellowing voice sounded out, rumbling awake the rest of them. 

It didn't take long for me to slip on a pair of comfortable clothes and make my way back up the stairs.

While everyone else is distracted, I decided to use this as an opportunity to take my prescription, not wanting to be seen as an unstable person if someone were to see me.

Unfortunately, like every unscripted story, luck wasn't on my side as Jin soon came strolling through the kitchen doors causing me to choke on my water.

"God, I didn't know I was that handsome," he snickers while flicking his hair and puffing out his chest.

I place the water down beside me before I try to sneakily put the pills back in the box. Unfortunately, nothing gets past hybrid ears...

As soon as a small crinkle is heard from the metal backing hitting the packet, his eyes shift to my hands that are trying to hide the box.

His expression falters into one of understanding and sadness as he steps closer. "Is that the medication Wheein gave you?"

My face flushes a bright crimson as my head drops in shame. "I've got no choice but to take them if I want to continue working around hybrids and have you guys here," I explain as I turn to face the counter before putting the tablets at the back of the cupboard.

"Anyway," I breathe out a sigh before turning to him with a smile. "Did Yoongi tell you all what I had planned?"

He looks at me confused, his head tilting like a puppy. I sometimes wonder if his hybrid genes got mixed up and he was supposed to be this adorable dog hybrid.

"I told him to tell you guys to get ready for the mall, I have a day off so I thought we could find some new clothes for you guys to wear."

He looks at me sad again, this time making me confused. "Should you really be getting us new things?" he asks lightly.

"What do you mean?"

He sits down at the table, sighing softly as he rubs a hand across his face. "Moonbyul said this isn't permanent, it's supposed to be temporary until we find a new place to settle in as a pack."

I gulp down the sudden sadness that I feel, grateful for the distraction as Tae and Kook come strolling into the kitchen while play fighting. This seems to distract Jin as he gets up to pull them apart before they break anything.

While they're all messing around, I decide to leave the kitchen to finish getting ready.

XXX

I'M FINALLY TURNING 18 TOMORROW, CAN'T WAIT TO FREELY BUY ALCOHOL AND DROWN MY SORROWS :)

DO YOU GUYS PREFER THESE SORT OF CHAPTERS WITH AROUND 700-800 WORDS OR DO YOU PREFER THE CHAPTERS LIKE THE LAST TWO WITH 1200-1300 WORDS? BE HONEST BECAUSE I CAN ADJUST MY WRITING TO BE LONGER.

SORRY FOR THE CRAP CHAPTER...

THANK YOU FOR READING,

-PEACHY <3